Golf Wagon/Estate Coming soon hopefully

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon - Sold, 96 Golf - SOLD
Well after a few years here in Germany and passing on some good cars, I think I finally found a nice clean one to bring back. It’s nothing fancy or exotic, just a clean Golf Wagon that’s well priced and low kms, to replace the Jetta Wagon I had to sell before coming across the pond.

Last edited:

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
Nice. Bet the pattern on the (no doubt) cloth seats will be funky and unobtanium over here. Any other goofy options on it we couldn't get in America?

Like power front and manual rear windows... Stuff like that...

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Nothing unusual really, just bone stock, really clean and low kms is all…oh and cheap! =)

Nice. Bet the pattern on the (no doubt) cloth seats will be funky and unobtanium over here. Any other goofy options on it we couldn't get in America?

Like power front and manual rear windows... Stuff like that...

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Does anyone know what the “comfortline” trim means for this year of Golf? The only frilly stuff it has are AC, heated front seats and electric windows, I’m just wondering if anyone might know what other amenities it has or what level the comfortline is? Seems to be a midline trim level as far as I can tell. It does NOT have a sunroof which I’m thankful for.

Last edited:

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf 6MT; 2015 Sportwagen 6MT; 2016 A3 e-tron 6DSG
Yeah - outside of USA, Comfortline is mid-tier. Trendline (S) --> Comfortline (SE) --> Highline (SEL) (and more recently)--->Execline/R-Line

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf 6MT; 2015 Sportwagen 6MT; 2016 A3 e-tron 6DSG
Look at his location: be in the EU for starters. :)
mobile.de is one of numerous "auto trader"-type sites over there that I spend way too much time on, browsing and dreaming.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Well the rear rocker panel has the typical rust, which would need the fender replaced and repainted as well as a portion of the tailgate near the window so the purchase is unlikely. =(

Shenandoah

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon; 2005 Beetle; 2004 Jetta; 2002 Golf (three of them); 2002 Jetta Wagon; 2000 Audi TT->TDI; 1999 Beetle
BoiseTDI,

Very nice. I travel to Berlin a couple times a year and spend a month at a time there. The TDI club members would go crazy seeing all the nice mk4 VWs still on the road.....and in good condition!

Eric

pedroYUL

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW(brother)
Well the rear rocker panel has the typical rust, which would need the fender replaced and repainted as well as a portion of the tailgate near the window so the purchase is unlikely. =(
That is sad. Try to find another one, maybe not super low km, these engines have no issues making it to real high numbers with good maintenance.

I would try to find a PD (100, 130, 150) it will open your options.

BoiseTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Ya that’s the plan as of now, we’ll see what surfaces.
That is sad. Try to find another one, maybe not super low km, these engines have no issues making it to real high numbers with good maintenance.

I would try to find a PD (100, 130, 150) it will open your options.