Gold Mine at Pick N Pull

flashmayo

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta - Gator Tuned
For anyone with a worn out interior on a MKIV near the SF Bay Area, PicknPull San Jose North location has 2 donors with heated leather seats. One is black, one is Grey. Of the group of these that were there, none had a decent glove box :mad:.
Also saw a set of 04 brake light housings that were already removed, sitting in a trunk, if you have a < 04 that you want to give an updated look to.

Cheers,

John

KrashDH

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Golf
Just out of curiosity, what$$ did they want for seats?
My local pick n pull damn near thinks their garbage should compete with new OEM prices...

Last edited:

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB
God I wish we had pick-n-pulls her in nj.......... : (

flashmayo

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta - Gator Tuned
Just out of curiosity, what$$ did they want for seats?
My local pick n pull damn near thinks their garbage should compete with new OEM prices...

I did this upgrade a few years ago and paid $130 for the 2 front heated seats and the 2 piece rear seat. Was able to throw in a few other small parts in the process. :)

PickNpull has a parts pricelist on their website. It's always more than I want to pay, but in this case, the best bang for buck upgrade I've gotten there.