Gibonta Nozzles

Nuje

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2003; 2016 A3 e-tron
Gotta concur; nothing against the gibonta (never tried them), but the quality-to-price ratio on the Wuzetem would be hard to beat.

Last edited:

MrBigTruck

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Beetle, 2000 GTI ALH swap, 2006 Jetta, 2006 Jetta, 2008 Mercedes GL320 CDI
I have 2 sets of Gibonta nozzles and they are top quality. I run .320's with a GTB2260VKLR water cooled turbo and I have a set of .360's for the engine I'm currently building. From what I can tell, a set of .210 Gibonta's from Darkside are cheaper than the .205 Wuzetems.

Nevada_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
I have 2 sets of Gibonta nozzles and they are top quality. I run .320's with a GTB2260VKLR water cooled turbo and I have a set of .360's for the engine I'm currently building. From what I can tell, a set of .210 Gibonta's from Darkside are cheaper than the .205 Wuzetems.

These are the Gibonta nozzles .216's and I have a set that are trouble free.
If I may suggest, Frank's TDI (franko6) has no issue with installing and balancing
the Gibonta nozzles. The other injector/nozzle business vendors here may or may not be willing to install and balance nozzles they did not provide. I just noticed the CAD/USA exchange is in your favor but paying the shipping might even it up.

EDIT: I forgot about DFIS in Portland, they are great too.

Last edited:

Rrusse11

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf, 5spd; 05 Jeep CRD
When I was looking at nozzle upgrades some 3 years ago, I came across comments on some of the Euro boards that their
DLC coating was not very durable. And no information on who was making them or where . At that time at least, there was more info available about the Polish produced Wuzetems, and the shop I use for installation said he saw a lot of the Polish offerings with no problems. Price at that point was about the same. No regrets about my choice, YMMV.