GG went to the beach today

Parva

TDI
Now have a '13 Beetle Turbo, had a '10 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
turbo2467 said:
what % are those windows tinted at... i like them
30% tint on all the glass but the windshield. Was the 1st mods done.
Really helps in the South Florida heat but still can see out at night.

TR10

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Jetta TDI, 6MT. Salsa!
very nice looking JSW. Love the color.

We were very very close to going with the wagen, but in the end the sedan won out. Either way, these cars are an incredible value, and extremely fun to drive.

Where did you get yours at ?

Parva

TDI
Now have a '13 Beetle Turbo, had a '10 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
TR10 said:
very nice looking JSW. Love the color.
We were very very close to going with the wagen, but in the end the sedan won out. Either way, these cars are an incredible value, and extremely fun to drive.
Where did you get yours at ?
Thx, I really like this JSW Tdi & you're right, a blast to drive too :)
Bought her from Schumacher VW, North Palm Beach.

Nice enough ppl to buy from but I doubt I'll deal w/ them for service -- too far away from me in Boynton Beach.
Probably will try out Maroone VW in Delray unless someone has dealt w/ a Palm Beach County dealer & has had a positive experience...

TR10

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Jetta TDI, 6MT. Salsa!
Parva said:
Thx, I really like this JSW Tdi & you're right, a blast to drive too :)
Bought her from Schumacher VW, North Palm Beach.

Nice enough ppl to buy from but I doubt I'll deal w/ them for service -- too far away from me in Boynton Beach.
Probably will try out Maroone VW in Delray unless someone has dealt w/ a Palm Beach County dealer & has had a positive experience...
I have severely mixed reviews on the Gunther VW of Coconut Creek sales department... but I believe they have one of the best service departments in the nation. Plus their shop foreman, Pete, is on here under the handle "VWSHPFRMN". Top notch department.

We drive roughly 70 miles each way just to go there, and people have made the trip cross country just to see them. Definitely worth it.