Getting code 005522 & P1592 for boost pressure sensor/ MAF sensor compare voltage at KOEO

2TDIguy

Veteran Member
Spent the weekend reading a ton about this. I even tried adding the additional "helper" ground with to the boost pressure sensor. It did no good, even though that brown ground wire at the sensor read 5 ohms to battery post ground. So I had read to go into measuring blocks and look at 10 & 11 with engine on and not running. There is a discrepancy in the first "pressure" readings of the 2. (left one). 10 read 955.9 mbar and 11 read 992.2 mbar. The right pressure reading matches exact. The load reading on block 10 reads zero, block 11 reads 9.8%. Should the left pressures be closer to each other and the load closer to zero on block 11? Any expertise, input, or normal readings would be great.

2TDIguy

Veteran Member
After spending a few more hours searching I did not realize there was valid data in the fault codes freeze frame data at the bottom of the code. Went back and scanned it. Here is the data. Is each pressure reading from the boost sensor and the MAP sensor? I assume the variance is too great and triggered the code. Anyone know what normal is for KOEO for each reading and which is which?

Freeze Frame:
RPM: 0 /min
Speed: 0.0 km/h
Voltage: 11.64 V
Pressure: 955.9 mbar
Pressure: 1730.3 mbar

2TDIguy

Veteran Member
Just wanted to close the loop on this issue as it irritates me when people post details asking for help and don't come back and post results that corrected the issue. Replaced the Turbo boost sensor was the issue that cleared it all up, code gone. Only when I finally understood the 2 pressure readings and which one represented which sensor did I try replacing. Top reading is MAP sensor, bottom reading is Turbo boost sensor. As an FYI in measuring blocks with key on the boost sensor read correctly...