Gas cluster in diesel 2000 beetle (want to wire a glow plug light)

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
'99.5 Golf GLS, '01 Jetta GLX Wagon (TDI conversion)
Weird. Maybe it has to do with what browser you're using. I'm using the Chromium Edge browser that comes with Windows 10.

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
Oops, sorry, I missed that you posted it.

Ok, based on your dump, I think your new cluster's SKC is 03949.

jmuenchow

TDI
ALH
Oops, sorry, I missed that you posted it.

Ok, based on your dump, I think your new cluster's SKC is 03949.
I can’t tell you EXACTLY what I did but I got it thanks to the SKC you gave me!!! Car runs and no blinking IMMO light!!!! Holy crap!!!! Awesome!!!!!!! PM anyway I can contribute to the program you’ve created thanks!!!

jmuenchow

TDI
ALH
I typed com3 9600 17 AdaptationSave 1 21 03949

I didn’t Think I did it right until I saw the immobilizer light stop blinking so I tried to start it and it did. Light never stayed on and it runs. I call it good!

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
I can’t tell you EXACTLY what I did but I got it thanks to the SKC you gave me!!! Car runs and no blinking IMMO light!!!! Holy crap!!!! Awesome!!!!!!! PM anyway I can contribute to the program you’ve created thanks!!!
Totally optional, but there is a "Sponsor this project" link on the GitHub page: https://github.com/gmenounos/kw1281test

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
I typed com3 9600 17 AdaptationSave 1 21 03949

I didn’t Think I did it right until I saw the immobilizer light stop blinking so I tried to start it and it did. Light never stayed on and it runs. I call it good!
In Immo 2 System you do not need SKC from Cluster that is intall in car . Only from Donor cluster.That why worked :).
What about Miles not matching???

Last edited: