(G28) Crank Sensor Problem

People's TDi

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Wagon DSG
I have a 2011 TDI Jetta Wagon with 178,000 miles on it and a Malone's Stage ii tune. It has been running great until I had a crank sensor G28 code come up. I replaced the flywheel and crank sensor about a month ago. About two weeks ago the code came back and the engine stalls, sputters while driving and knocks hard if I give it too much pedal. I have vcds and have pulled up three codes. 1.) G70 Mass airflow sensor, 2.) G28 Crank sensor/speed, and 3.) P2563 turbo boost control sensor. I have no idea other than it might be a wiring issue. I am at a total loss of what it could be.

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
I have a 2011 TDI Jetta Wagon with 178,000 miles on it and a Malone's Stage ii tune. It has been running great until I had a crank sensor G28 code come up. I replaced the flywheel and crank sensor about a month ago. About two weeks ago the code came back and the engine stalls, sputters while driving and knocks hard if I give it too much pedal. I have vcds and have pulled up three codes. 1.) G70 Mass airflow sensor, 2.) G28 Crank sensor/speed, and 3.) P2563 turbo boost control sensor. I have no idea other than it might be a wiring issue. I am at a total loss of what it could be.
Well dizzy enough to replace the mass air flow sensor. Your crank sensor could either be a bad connection on the connector to it or a bad ground. Your turbo boost regulation could be the n75 valve or the actual vacuum actuator.

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
When you replaced the crank sensor before did you use a Bosch sensor?

People's TDi

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Wagon DSG
I am not sure of the brand of crank sensor. Is Bosch not a great brand for sensors? I had someone else replace it for me.