Funky jetta

Carlito13

TDI
Alh jetta
First off would like to say hello, I have a 03 Volkswagen Jetta TDI it has a weird problem I've never seen before and I used to own a 2000 tdi, I don't have access to vagcom but generic OBD2 codes are P0252 Car will run for less than 2mins gets a really weird shutter than stalls out, and I also have no throttle response, any advice or information would be greatly appreciated

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
First off would like to say hello, I have a 03 Volkswagen Jetta TDI it has a weird problem I've never seen before and I used to own a 2000 tdi, I don't have access to vagcom but generic OBD2 codes are P0252 Car will run for less than 2mins gets a really weird shutter than stalls out, and I also have no throttle response, any advice or information would be greatly appreciated
Well, a generic reader isn't much help on a vag. But I'd start with the metering valve like it says.

KLXD

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'98, '2 Jettas
How bout some history? Suddenly started doing this? Just got the car like this? Changed the filter?

Maybe an air leak in the fuel supply.

Carlito13

TDI
Alh jetta
How bout some history? Suddenly started doing this? Just got the car like this? Changed the filter?

Maybe an air leak in the fuel supply.
Ended up being the pump was fubar, and I had no history bought the car not running ended up getting it to run very for a short time and found out from someone who had vag com the injection pump was so far out on quantity adjustment, put it back where it was needed and then 2 hours later pump took a **** so just ended up replacing pump with one off the one I had

Carlito13

TDI
Alh jetta