Fully Built 2003 ALH 6 Speed car for sale 12078 NY $11,500

TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
Hey guys, Im a TDI guy in upstate ny, I have a little shop up here and i specialize in building ALH cars, i have one similar to this i built many years ago and have been running it around and managed to push it into the 12s in a 1/4 mile, i had a customer approach me wanting me to build him the twin to it so we set out and built it a few years back, of course, the car came out much nicer than mine, so the deal we had is if he ever want to sell it i would get first dibs. Well long story short, i ended up with the car, but just have too much going on to enjoy it, ill try to sum it up below, there is ungodly amounts of money in the car. The mileage on the car was about 200k, the cluster was changed when he did something fancy with it and it reads 25k or so. there are 20k miles or so on the build itself. Price on car is $11,500, I know a lot for a 2003 jetta but the amount of money in this car is insane, really a work of art

The car started out a rust free nice clean stock car i bought, and then he bought off me, then we spent a year "upgrading" i will try to list everything below but of course i probably missing a bunch, if you can think it, this car has it done to it.

ALH block, bored out to 81.5mm with BHW pistons
IE H beam rods
low millage 11mm pump
Race 520 injectors
lift pump
Colt cam
Black nitrate lifters
Fresh everything engine wise
2265 billet wheel turbo
3 inch ss exhaust, custom down pipe for GTB turbo
Braided oil lines
Kerma Front mount intercooler kit
Kerma Long runner intake manifold
Arp head studs
Hybrid oil pan

6 speed euro trans
south bend stage 2 endurance clutch
Raxels
Braided ss clutch line
Diesel geek short throw

Gli interior
Custom gauge pods
Snow performance water meth
Vw roof rack
Boser hood
Gli front and rear valances
Spyder ccfl halo headlights
Koni gold struts
Neuspeed rear sway bay with adjustable.links
Neuspeed upper strut brace
17z brembo 6 piston brakes 334mm r32 rotors Vw touareg pads Drilled and slotted rear rotors Vr6 hubs with Timken bearings

This car runs and drives amazing and can be used as a daily driver with no problems, just a healthy driver!
IMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502 (1).jpgIMG_0503.jpgIMG_0505 (2).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
TDI
2000 jetta GTB2568, 1929 model A Tudor sedan Chopped with a Mercedes drive-train, 1956 international s-100 4bt powered, London taxi, 1965 mustang 347 stroker, twin supercharged, my only gas car!
Thank you guys, it really is a slick ride, its expensive, but much cheaper then someone building a car! I just have too much going on to need another "hot rod"

TDI
Updated the post with some things i forgot, i knew i would forget some, and im probably still forgetting most! feel free to ask any questions
Thanks

ccbutler3

TDI
03 ALH Manual Wagon
Beautiful car - Well done! Had I not built a nearly identical build with a wagon last winter, I surely would have liked to own this! Someone will be a happy camper picking this beast up. Best of luck selling.

TDI
Got a deposit on the car last night. Car will be on its way to a new owner in no time. Thanks very much, I’m sure he will be thrilled with it!
thanks all!