Fullerton New Years dealie?

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
So one of my favorite bands, The Lucky Stars, is playing at the Fullerton first night celebration this year.
I'm thinking about driving out but I'd like to know weather this event is typically cool or totally lame.
It says alcohol free, I'm assuming this means No beer and not FREE beer:(
When do they stop selling in Cali? Anyone been before?

Most of my friends are out of town this year and there is basically nothing going on here in Austin (well except for the whole 6th street thing:rolleyes: )
Plus I've been needing to do the whole B100 road trip thing

Any body want to meet me there? Anybody between Fullerton and Austin wanna ride with me? I just cleaned out my car:D Its only 1400 miles;)

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
Ask around on your home turf -- surely someone from Texas will be making the road trip to Pasadena next week.

I've been to one Rose Bowl -- get there early for tickets, unless you want to sit by yourself surrounded by Trojan fans.

And the Rose Bowl Parade? Bring a lawn chair, a warm blanket, plenty of refreshments -- and stake out your spot on the parade route before 4 am.

First D

Veteran Member
Tickets?

I've been to one Rose Bowl -- get there early for tickets, unless you want to sit by yourself surrounded by Trojan fans.
Get there early for tickets? You've got to be kidding. What tickets? They are going for $800-$1500 each on the internet...:eek:

GO TROJANS! I've got my tickets and they're not for sale!!!:D

Last edited:

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
First D said:
Get there early for tickets? You've got to be kidding. What tickets? They are going for $800-$1500 each on the internet...:eek:

GO TROJANS! I've got my tickets and they're not for sale!!!:D
Okay, this one is for the national championship.

But when I showed up on Game Day Jan 1 1986, a ticket from a scalper was either $50 or $70, can't remember exactly.

30 minutes before kickoff, the price will drop to something approaching reality. If I wanted to see the game, and didn't mind sitting with strangers, I could get in.