• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

FULL AUTO TO 5SPD Swap 137K 11mm Pump SBC STG3 Clutch VR6 Rims w/ V Rated Tires RossTech Akbono Rotors MAF Pop Off Cover Bushings and More

racerxtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 5spd GLS
So I purchased my Jetta in Feb 2011. It had 52k and put an additional 85k on it myself.

A few weeks ago, my turbo seal blew and filled my engine with oil. This had a cascading effect very similar to a hydro-locked engine. I was stuck in traffic and was forced to keep driving. When I finally was able to pull over the engine seized and would not turn over. I pulled the glow plugs and it still will not crank. So after careful consideration it's time to move on.

I included a picture of the car and under the hood. But for individual parts pictures send am a DM and your cell#.

All parts are preferred pick up but will ship for a few $$$. If you need something not listed DM me. ALL PARTS ARE AS IS.

But will help if there is a problem! Best offers always work just no salt on my wounds...

Front 288mm and Rear 232mm Rotors Extreme Drilled (Upgraded 1.8T VR6) NIB 4 Rotors
200​
Akbono Front 288mm and Rear 232mm Brakes (Upgraded 1.8T VR6) NIB
120​
Full Auto to Manual Swap with .658 5th and Audi Short Shifter (Petals, Axels, Shifter, Tranny) Less Clutch and Flywheel Sold and Picked Up
(5) Alloy Rims with 16" Falken ZE950 V Rated Tires 5k wear (Rims with High Performance Tires) Sold and Picked Up
Ross Tech Hack 11.11 USB (with Storage and Software) Version Locked USED (Who Doesn't Hack) Sold and Picked Up
TDI MAF Pietersberg Sensor LNIB (Good to have a Spare) Sold and Picked Up
10mm Rear Spring Lifts NIB AutoTECH (Kim Kardashian Will Be Jealous of You Butt Lift) Sold and Picked Up
4 Bar MAP NIB Bosch (Only For Boosted Big Boys 30psi and Up) Sold and Picked Up
Pop Off ALH Engine Cover Kit (each) I have 2x (Should of Come From the Factory) Sold and Picked Up
Poly Energy Suspension Rear Spring Replacement Bushing RED Sold and Picked Up
11mm IP Pump Auto 187k USED (Bolt on Power) SOLD and Shipped
Husky Mats (Step In All the $h!t You Want) SOLD and Shipped
(2) Rear Hubs FAG NIB Price each SOLD and Shipped
VR6 Airbox USED SOLD and Shipped
Front Grill OEM Silver USED SOLD and Shipped
VR6 MAF USED SOLD and Shipped
South Bend Stg3 Daily Clutch & Flywheel 7K Wear SOLD and Shipped
Audi TT Solid Lower Control Arm Bushings 2x Priced for Both MAHLE SOLD and Shipped
Teflon Fuel line Kit (Serious UPGRADE) SOLD and Shipped
3.2 VR6 Heat-Exchanger Oil/Water (Faster Engine Warmup) SOLD and Shipped
ARP Head Studs NIB 1.9 ALH (No You Can Hold That Boost) SOLD and Shipped
(2) Rear Hubs FAG NIB Price each (Think Oversized Figit Spinners) SOLD and Shipped
CTS Turbo Motor All 3 Mounts 60 Durometer (Fixes Your Stiffness Problem and She Will Never Know) SOLD and Shipped
HotchKiss Rear Sway Bar 23mm NIB SOLD and Picked Up
DC Sports Strut Brace MK4 NIB SOLD and Picked Up
BilStein Rear Shocks B6 NIB SOLD and Picked Up
Moog Rear Springs NIB SOLD and Picked Up
Profidiesel 304 SS Turbo Back Exhaust 2.5" with Res-Cat (PA State Inspection Passed) Pickup Only SOLD and Picked Up
Front BilStein Struts B6, Moog Springs, and Heavy Duty Strut Mounts 5k wear SOLD and Shipped
11mm Auto Injectors Non Square Plug 187k USED SOLD and Shipped
NSB Boost Gauge and Pod SOLD and Shipped
10mm IP Pump with 137K miles SOLD and Shipped
BvG Oil Catch System OEM Look Oil Catch Can SOLD and Shipped
ECU and Gauge Cluster with Flashzilla STG3 Malone Tuned with digital files (RFID chipkey included) SOLD and Shipped
PP520 Nozzles DBW Calibrated 2003 Square Plug 27k Wear SOLD and Shipped
2 Micron Fuel Filter Nicktane Style with 3-4 CAT IR 0750 Filters NIB SOLD and Shipped
2.5 Bar MAP NIB SOLD and Shipped
Bosch Alternator 90 Amp NIB SOLD and Shipped
Upgraded Intercooler TACOTACO NIB SOLD and Shipped
Upgrades IC Pipes 2" upper with 1.8T Lower Pipe Hoses and Clamps NIB/USED SOLD and Shipped
Seat Cupro R Rear Bushings NIB SOLD and Shipped
PD150 Intake USED SOLD and Shipped
PD150 Tip USED SOLD and Shipped
PD150 EGR SOLD and Shipped

Last edited:

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,

racerxtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 5spd GLS
Added some more parts!

Several Pending Parts may come available and then I will go to the next one in line!

Last edited:

csstevej

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 golf tdi 4 door auto now a manual, mine, 2000 golf 2 door M/T son's,daughters 98 NB non-TDI 2.0, 2003 TDI NB for next daughter, head repaired and on road,gluten for punishment got another tdi 2001NB,another yellow tdi NB