Fuel pump fuse location

anking

TDI
2015 Beetle
Does anyone have a fuse diagram for 2015 golf tdi? I need to disconnect in-tank fuel pump so I'm able to connect auxiliary vegetable oil system to see how it will run and have some fun running it on olive oil, etc..

rocky raccoon

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
Not to be a downer but:
Our Diesel engines are designed to run on Diesel fuel. Running any other is sub-optimal and is the road to trouble, expense and heartbreak. One could get away with it on older, simpler Diesels such as the Mercedes W123 but not today's overcomplicated engines such as yours.
and
olive oil is a helluva lot more expensive than Diesel fuel.

anking

TDI
2015 Beetle
Not to be a downer but:
Our Diesel engines are designed to run on Diesel fuel. Running any other is sub-optimal and is the road to trouble, expense and heartbreak. One could get away with it on older, simpler Diesels such as the Mercedes W123 but not today's overcomplicated engines such as yours.
and
olive oil is a helluva lot more expensive than Diesel fuel.
I did ask a straight question: where is the fuse. Your unsolicited opinion wasn't necessary and you still didn't answer the question.

Thanks anyways

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
I give it 2 weeks max

"Any top tips on helping me clear some fuel system related codes? I applied logic that can work for a 1950's designed system to my MK7 cause you know diesels are diesels, and now its not happy. Heres a listing of the current codes I have

+17 pages of fuel system related codes"