• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

FS: Truely one stop shoping for OEM Navi ver. G and full FIS Cluster

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
SOLD NAVI for $1300 and Cluster for $750
Well I have decided not to use my full FIS cluster. So I will be including the cluster along with the sale of my navi. Below is what I will all be selling:

OEM Navi ver. G head unit 3B0035191G
triplex antenna base 1J0035507 with whip and Sharan antenna's with needed cable's
full set of navi CD's version 3B
TMC box 3B0919894A
wire harness that includes wiring for TMC box
OEM full FIS cluster 1J5920946C
1 wiper stalk 4B0-953-503-G-01C
1 outside temp. sensor 1J0-919-379-A
1 seal 3B0-972-742-B
1 bracket 1J0-971-845-E
1 housing 1J0-973-702
2 repair wires 000-979-133
3 wire/termi 000-979-008
1 wire/termi 000-979-131-A
2 wire/termi 000-979-009

Below are the pictures of the items.

I am looking to get $2000 for everything shipped. I will be willing to part the cluster out by itself with all cluster items for $750 and $1350 for the navi and all said items for that. Please email me if you are interested or have any questions at danfockel@gmail.com

Last edited:

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
Yikes, are those brand new? If they are, then that's cool on the price. I realize you are offering the full meal deal, but jeez... Nice stuff though and good luck with the sale!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
naw, i decided on getting h2sport spindles and went with a garmin nuvi 660 for a gps.

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
The price is extremely fair if you understand how hard it is to come across this stuff.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
also, look on worldimpex at how much everything needed to actually install both systems, ie wires, cables, wiper stalk. that stuff was not cheap. so anyone interested?

daniel_mad

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 VW Golf TDI 127hp
Man, that does look awesome. I'm broke though after some repairs i've had to do on my car. This is for a Mk4 setup right?

Bazmcc

Veteran Member
TDI
Bora 2002 100PD
Trust me on this one. That FIS cluster is EXTREMELY rare, even over here where they were available. Very few cars have these. In the last 4-5 years of spending time in VW junk yards I've found 4 of these. And that's out of hundreds of Boras and Golfs.

Good luck with the sale.

danielhf

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore...
Farfromovin said:
Yikes, are those brand new? If they are, then that's cool on the price. I realize you are offering the full meal deal, but jeez... Nice stuff though and good luck with the sale!
That price is STELLAR. I have all of this installed in my car as of right now, and I can tell you, I most definitely paid more than $2000 for everything in the end, and it took me a very long time to get all of the parts. That tuner box is the hardest part... well, the cluster isn't easy either.

So, if someone wanted to do it himself, this is what it would take (I know personally ;)). Here are rough prices on what you will pay individually, it's not pretty.

Cluster $750
Navi G $750
correct tuner box $350
all proper wiring in the sale $300
triplex antenna $100 (Impex wants $450, but this is what it should cost to get a used one from someone overseas)
$100+ is misc mounts/temp. sensor/etc.

Now add a few hundred in shipping these items individually from different sellers in Europe.

And remember that it will take a span of months to source all of these parts and get them shipped here. Hopefully you can speak the languages of everyone you are dealing with and that nobody decides to flake out on you or makes a mistake on a part.

This hugely discounted bundle provides guaranteed correct parts, no hassle, and piece of mind. If this had been around when I did my cluster and navi, I would have been so happy. If someone has ever really wanted to do this swap, do yourself a favor and pick this kit up.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
thanks for the promo dan. but yea. i think this is a great price for everything you need.

Bob S.

Top Post Dawg
TDI
A B4V, some ALHs & BRMs
Bump. wow, the economy is really slow if this has not been grabbed up by now at this price.

lekolite

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL
Would love to, but upgrades to the car are on back burner with 5 mouths to feed and a paycut looming. Bump for an awesome package.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
might be last call for one stop shopping. have someone that might buy all the navi stuff. so does anyone want to buy the cluster and everything that is needed for the install? $750

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Status

What is the status of all this stuff? Still for sale?

Also, what is the condition of the cluster and the Navi? Looks like there is still the clear plastic on the screen?

Thanks,
-Chris

jobob307

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta, 2002 jolf
I also would be interested in just the navi stuff. I already have everything for the cluster oh and the cluster its self. I even got the oil pan with the sensor on. Kinda waiting for you now Dan. I'm almost back to normal.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
they are in great condition. the cluster is from a bora and the navi is from germany. it has the owners or instruction manual with it written in german.
joob307, i sent you a pm.

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
jettafock said:
they are in great condition. the cluster is from a bora and the navi is from germany. it has the owners or instruction manual with it written in german.
joob307, i sent you a pm.
PLEASE sell me your triplex and all the antenna wiring!!!

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
Ok, buy the whole thing and you will get the triplex antenna. I'm not going to part it out.

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
jettafock said:
Ok, buy the whole thing and you will get the triplex antenna. I'm not going to part it out.
Honestly, I'd be super interested but I already have a D, which I wanna stick with. I would have bought the FIS cluster in a sec, but I want/need a KM one...

If your price was a bit lower so I thought I could part it out to recoup my cost I would be all over it, but I don't have the time/patience or a guarentee I could do that! People can't sell MFDs on vortex for $450 - $550 right now! :eek:

Cheers!

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
jettafock said:
I think you can get it to work for KM.
I'm KNOW you can, but I don't want to buy a really nice cluster and pull it apart and mod the faces and have cut out the FIS area on my faces or something!

Damn countries that still use MPH ;) !!!

ritsco

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI GSW SEL and 2006 Golf TDI GLS
Dan, this will work on the automatic equipped cars, yes? If so, I did some checking around and this is a rare cluster indeed.