FS: One of my cars

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2004 4motion Passat 5 speed 1.8t
Well I'm confused. I have 3 cars now, and not sure which one to sell. My practical side says sell the Jetta, but my punk side says keep it. Anyhow, I hardly think I will get what I want for the Jetta, so I may be better off selling my Tucson. Anyhow, here it is.

I have a 2007 Hyundai Tucson Loaded. 48k, low mileage. AWD, Leather, V6. Remote Start, mud gaurds, bug deflector and balance of warranty. Its great in the snow and great for small family. Looking for 16,000$.

If anyone is at all interested in my 2004 Jetta, as is, no part outs of any kind, PM me. 260k, 200+ HP, 6 speed and pretty much every upgrade available. I know what it is worth to me, so I don't plan to give it away.

Thanks.

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Won't happen. I don't have to sell it. Just hate having 3 cars. I gaurantee though, that if I were to part out, I wouldn't sell anything to you, just because you asked!

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
dude. There is nothing wrong with having 3 cars. I've got my 04 Jetta, a 91 MB 350SDL with a wicked thirst for oil and an 87 MB 300D with a good engine and an unending list of things wrong with it. And then there are my bikes!

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
^^^ true enough yatzee, but I think TDIMAXIMA has the right idea. It's a vicious circle to be in, having more vehicles than you need. I suffer from this sickness, and it's a problem. 4 VW's here, well 5 if you count the parts car. Then there is the gokart, and...... nevermind....... I need help. :)

Good luck with the sale!

Later,
Pete

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
I suppose Pete - 3 is the worst I've been at. It was actually while I was living in Toronto - a 1999 Pathfinder, 2000 Honda Prelude and a 2004 Honda Civic. They were also insured, plated, and ran really well which was good as I was running back to Montreal every weekend.

Sold the Pathfinder and the Prelude, then traded the Civic in my 02 Golf.

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Hmmmm, 5 cars(4 drivers, one 23, one 20 and my wife and myself)....2 motorcycles, 2 atvs, two snowblowers, 3 garden tractors, 2 gas powered generators plus a couple of pushmowers and a rototiller.....spread out between Guelph and Quebec....Guess I should be happy I sold the vette. My insurance company LOVES me....Typically, I empty my used 20 L oil container 3x a year...I wonder why???? No wonder I never miss a good oil sale...

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Well as much as I love you all, I'd hate for my property to look like a used car lot. Some of you live out in the sticks for a reason, more space, and others like you.

Diesel Maniak

TDI
74 Bug
one main reason why i moved out in the sticks

friends would come over and no visitors parking availalbe

now i have a 4 car garage and parking for about 10 cars in my driveway

BigI

Veteran Member
TDI
2k2 Jetta GLS
TDIMAXIMA when do you plan to install 4motion on the Jetta? I will definetly make you an offer then ; )

Evil-Diesel

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 TDI PD-R
Honestly Paul, you've done nothing until you put a big turbo on that jetta...Just ask Ryan what he feels about the 1856 compared to what he has now. :)
a vnt22 at 28 psi will push out alot more than an 1856 ever will. make it a true beast.

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
Honestly Paul, you've done nothing until you put a big turbo on that jetta...Just ask Ryan what he feels about the 1856 compared to what he has now. :)
a vnt22 at 28 psi will push out alot more than an 1856 ever will. make it a true beast.
lol didnt paul dyno better then yours when you three jumped on the rollers?:D:eek::p

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
You know, im a pretty easy going guy, and I don't take this car stuff as serious as people think. I do it cause its fun. When its not fun, I'll say it. However, I think that is the reason why I don't hype up these cars as much as others.

But, and a BIG BUT, to say I have done nothing is absolutely ridiculous. I won't toot my own horn, but I think people know me and my car well enough to know that statment just isn't true.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
come on Joe, i put down 180 with awesome fuelling and only a vnt17, and i've put 70k on the setup so far with no issues

but going back to Paul

I've got 4 cars, 2 rabbit and 2 jetta, damn VW multiply, LOL

Vw NewF

Veteran Member
TDI
Bagged And Big Turbo 04 PD, 04.:R32
Sounds about right... Why must you guys HIJACK DIS thread :)
Cause I think alot of ppl like to discuss horsepower numbers and or performance related products. ;)

I could tell you what you have on your car that's against the law Paul if you want instead :D

Do you have another parking spot for my car or storage for alot of spare parts?! :D

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Sounds about right... Why must you guys HIJACK DIS thread :)
'cause we want you to keep the Jetta!

Btw, I don't live in the sticks! I live in TO, and the only car in my driveway is the TDI. The toys are in a couple double garages. So stick that on your Gyro tzatziki pita. :)

Later,
Pete

Last edited:

TDIMAXIMA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
This coming from the Greek in hiding........

'cause we want you to keep the Jetta!

Btw, I don't live in the sticks! I live in TO, and the only car in my driveway is the TDI. The toys are in a couple double garages. So stick that on your Gyro! :)

Later,
Pete

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
^^ yes sir. I also edited my post. You need to update the quote.

Anyways, good luck with selling the Hyundai.

Captain Morgan

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Well as much as I love you all, I'd hate for my property to look like a used car lot. Some of you live out in the sticks for a reason, more space, and others like you.
I cant speak for anyone else, but I live at the beach :D like within walking distance, lol.

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Could you? Us new people need something to aspire to. :D
The licensed vwnewf spotted the shiny bumper trim as being suspect. Only a licensed dude can properly adjust the coilovers to reduce oncoming headlight glare/reflection off of said trim. That gentleman from Orangeville, can spot these things from 100ft. Something about knowledge gained within a 2acre 18cow compound, a clear horizon line, and large rubber boots. I believe his vehicle is an example of a properly adjusted stance and should be used as a teaching aid for Jetta's.