FS: my 2002 tdi golf...

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Well I'm never on the board anymore and have literally been home a total of 3 weeks this winter so my car hasn't gotten much use aside from my gf using it a couple times a week. I'll be moving to BC at the end of the summer and I really don't have a need for a diesel anymore so I'm putting it up for sale now.
Check out my sig for modifications. I do have virtually all the stock parts as well as the original turbo (minus the actuator).
I've also got a bunch of specialty tools such as hose clamps, brake bleeder, pela, vag com HEX-USB+CAN Interface, 2003 gti shocks/struts/springs that have 10000kms on them. Also have an extra set of rims with winter tires used for 1.5 winters. All this will either come with the car or be sold seperately. But none of it will be sold seperately until the car is sold aside from the turbo (stock vnt15) if anyone wants to make an offer.
The car has about 170000kms on it now. The car has been extremely well taken care of and is certified and e-tested.

Any serious inquiries or offers, please email me at rctennis@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited:

mrvermin

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
If the Vag-Com does not go with the car I call first Dibs :D

MrVermin

OmegaRenegade

Vendor
TDI
2004 Jetta
ahhhh i woulda so snatched this up - the colour is not to my liking :(... call me superstious but bad things have happend to me in red cars - not going that route again.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
I see that MrVermin has dibs on the Vag-Com already...

However, since it's a plus-CAN USB Model, which is something I'd like, I'd be willing to trade my Key-USB plus some cash (or parts or whatever) for it - if it makes someone else's deal a bit more agreeable...

Yuri.

Beacher

TDI
2 '04 Sport Ed Jetta Tdi's
I'm in the market for winter tires on rims if the price is right - what kind of winter tires are they and are they on 15" or 16" rims?

Also - dibs on the hose clamp tool if you're selling one...

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Thanks for the interst so far. If anyone hasn't gotten an email or message back from me yet, please resend it because I accidentally may have erased a few. rctennis@hotmail.com

Also, for all those interested in parts, I'm going to post a list of parts/tools, eventually with prices. It probably won't be for a month or two though or maybe earlier if I sell my car sooner.

Thanks,

Rich

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Ok, lots of people asking for a price. Well today I went to a couple dealers to see what I would get if I trade it in and it averaged out to about $8000 to $8500. If I were to trade it in I would remove all the non stock stuff ranging from the turbo (that I'd do with PHAT-DUB since he wants the turbo), keep the extra rims, cat filter, ccv filter, boostvalve, boostgauge, etc,etc..., basically put it back to stock and make up for some money lost.

So, after gathering information, if anyone wants it the way it is now to save me some work, I would ideally like to get $10500 for it (I'm sure the dealer would sell it for at least $9500 to $10500 in it's stock form). Just thought I'd put this out on the TDI club before I put the car in the autotrader because it would be nice to see it go to an enthusiast.

If anyone's interested, email me at rctennis@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rich

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
I don't get what you mean unless you misread the sig? It says Red Golf GL in my sig and the pic is of my Red Golf.

joevat

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI PD
oops sorry my bad...i did mean red golf not gold, and at the time, there was something wrong with my monitor as the pic was showing in a greyish color..now i see its red...my apology.:eek:

Vik F

Veteran Member
TDI
nil
joevat said:
oops sorry my bad...i did mean red golf not gold, and at the time, there was something wrong with my monitor as the pic was showing in a greyish color..now i see its red...my apology.:eek:
hey Joe, find another supplier man, that stuff is mess'n u up :p :D

Last edited:

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
I look at this and shed a tear as the wife does not aprove 2 doors :(.
I saw this car se several times and it was always well taken care of.
It's said to see that both of you now swerved away from diesels:)
Good luck with your sale.