FS: Lots of great Euro/Rare MK4 goodies and a glimpse into a secret! Look inside -->

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
FS: Lots of great Euro/Rare MK4 goodies and a glimpse into a secret! Look inside -->

FS: OEM Euro R32 FRT & NA R32 Rear complete bumpers/stainless exhaust/GLI skirts/Cupra lip/GLI interior trim/TMTuning retrofit headlights/BBS LM’s 5x100

I’ve hoarded these parts over the years, and had plans to install. Plan is no longer in effect. So below are some of my own pics, some from previous owners, and others pics that are not mine but show the parts that are described. Some pics are missing but can dig parts out and get pics if needed.

So all goodies are for sale:

1-Front OEM Euro R32 bumper:
Includes Euro bumper cover with headlight washer holes/caps, metal bumper, all mounting hardware, and grills. * bumper is BLACK

2-Rear OEM R32 bumper with functional dual OEM R32 tips.
Includes bumper cover, metal bumper, custom stainless 2.5 and 2” over the axle and out the OEM R32 tips - piping. Bumper is as shown below, SILVER.

3-Cupra lip is new/never installed.

4-OEM 20th/GLI sideskirts. Unpainted in grey.

5-Very nice set of GLI AL interior Trim. Complete all pieces. Handles, cage, doorpulls, driver door console, ashtray..... etc......

6-MK4 Golf Lexan headlight covers from Hillside imports. Brand new still in box.

7-TMTuning chrome MK4 with MK5-look headlights(retrofits):
In my opinion the best looking headlight by far/hands down for MK4 Golf. Headlights have brand new glass, and have been retrofitted by: http://www.xenondesigncreations.com/
Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-xenon projectors with Ocular shrouds. Never installed since new glass and retrofit. The picture on the website are my/these headlights.

8-MK4 BJ extenders/adjusters.
Used to correctly setup camber alignment on MK4’s as they don’t allow adjustment from factory. +/- 1.5 deg adjustability. It alters static camber as well as the shape of the curve (flatter, longer crest), but it starts way "better" ( a lot more negative by default, when standing still).
*****These were my secret to running the car slammed in its nuts yet still have proper alignment and perfect tire wear. Had bought 2sets(1 for a friend that fell off the face of the earth) so this set is new, still in box. Dammmmnnnn my secret is now public. lol

9-19” BBS LM’s 5x100
These have been discontinued by BBS (5x100) long time ago and are VERY hard to find.
Specs:
19x8.5 (~20lbs each)
Offset ET25 all around
5x100 (no adapters needed on MK4's)
NO Curb Rash, a few small marks on the faces from road debris
Tires:
Continental Extreme Contact DW
225/35/19 (very mild stretch)

item-price

1-OEM Euro R32 Front- 800
2-OEM R32 Rear/exhaust- 800
3-Cupra lip- 140
4-OEM GLI Skirts- 225
5-GLI AL trim- 400
6-Headlight covers 140
7-TMTuning MK4/MK5 retrofits- 700
8-BJ extenders/adjusters - 150
9-BBS LM’s- 3600

PM’s are preferred.

Willing to entertain offers. Feel free to toss me a number. You may catch me drunk and it could be your lucky day. The more parts you bundle the better the price.

**Trade only for 17/18” 5x130 wheels, prefer BBS E26/28’s.

If you have nothing good to say, keep the comments to yourself.

-Parts are located in Etobicoke.

*****Please no dreamers, time wasters, tire-kickers, low ballers or Nigerian investors. Paypal accepted (3.5% premium) or International Money Order. All prices in Canadian Dollars.

Let me know,
Pete

Last edited:

clamb

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf Wagon; 2010 Golf Wagon
Since my budget is blown atm can you still buy those bj extenders online? With a massive tax bill looming I'll have to take a pass at this time but am curious for the future?

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
I don't know. Have never seen them advertised or for sale. I stumbled upon them/the company many years ago.

The BJ extenders are pending. Should have cash in hand for them tonight.

Lots of serious interest for my parts. Let's see how this plays out.

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Update:

1-OEM Euro R32 Front- 800 SOLD
2-OEM R32 Rear/exhaust- 800
3-Cupra lip- 140
4-OEM GLI Skirts- 225 pending
5-GLI AL trim- 400
6-Headlight covers 140 SOLD
7-TMTuning MK4/MK5 retrofits- 700