FS In Canada, Bentley Manual for A4s 99.5 to 05

BrianHarrison

TDIClub Enthusiast, Registered Vendor , w/Business
TDI
Golf GLS TDI 2005, Touareg V10 TDI 2004
The latest edition of the VG05 should be released in the second week of May, I am taking orders for this title and hope to have stock later in May. This edition will cover all A4 models up to 2005 including the 1.9 L PD engine. The cost for all prepaid orders before May 9th will be C$85.00 plus GST/HST, shipping included. You can check my website at www3.ns.sympatico.ca/roseland for further details or email direct to roseland at ns.sympatico.ca , take out the at and put in the @.

Brian

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
Re: FS In Canada, Bentley Manual for A4s 99.5 to 0

Would you ship this to the US? How much would shipping be?

BrianHarrison

TDI

Hi David;
I could, shipping would be about C$15.00, but you should be able to find a US vender that will be selling them at a competitive US price, with lower shipping costs. Let me know at my website email address if you can't, generally there are so many US sources that I can't compete with them. Most only ship to US address, if they do ship to Canada the shipping can be high. I usually just sell to the Canadian market to help keep the costs down for Canadian enthusiasts.
Brian

codepoet

TDI
Golf GL 2002 - Black

Brian,

Will you be having a deal on the CD version as well? (I know it won't be available until June) I'm debating getting both the CD and the manual - any deal if we get them both?

Thanks,

Richard.

BrianHarrison

TDI

Hi Richard;
I may offer the free shipping on the CD when it is released in June, you can preorder it now for C$90.00 when ordered with the VG05. The release date has been further updated to May 16th as of yesterday. I will still offer this special up until it has been released.
I have had many customers order the book and the CD as there is different content on each one. The book is edited by Bentley Publishers and contains additional content explaining the various repair sections but not as detail in scan tool procedures. The CD is the same content that the dealer has including all the scan tool procedures as well as the applicable Technical Service Bulletins up to the editorial cut off date.
Let me know if you would like to place an order, send your request to my roseland at ns.sympatico.ca email address.
Regards;
Brian

BrianHarrison

TDI
Thank you to all that pre-ordered the VG05, I received the first part of the shipment last week and just about all have been shipped out. I will be offering the VG05 now for C$95.00 plus GST, free shipping if ordered with one of my A4 TDI Filter Packages.
Regards;
Brian