FS/FT: 2009 GTB2260 (Highly Modded) 6spd

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta CR140, 2010 Corvette Z06
I am posting this up to see if there is any interest to buy my beautiful 2009 VW Jetta TDI w/78k miles or trade for VW Golf TDI w/DSG + Cash. It is a highly modified and a custom tuned car that is daily driven and enjoyed. It is one of the FASTEST and MOST POWERFUL COMMONRAIL TDI cars in North America. I am asking for $16,000 obo. I am not looking for low ball offers as i am in absolutely ZERO hurry to sell the car. I am only offering to sell it since due to medical reasons its become difficult for me to daily drive it as often as i wish i could. Cars current tune is still averaging over 40+MPG everyday on the highway. The car has the hardware for much more power to be made, but the limited factor is the fueling, its flat ran out of fuel and the tune was detuned some to prevent Fuel Rail Pressure from dropping to low. With an Fuel Injection Pump upgrade the car should be able to make much more power. The current tune is Daily Driven with 35PSI, but the hardware is good up to 38PSI safely with fuel upgrade. The car has been in multiple magazine and website photos and has proven that its capable of 14's 1/4 mile with the correct driver

If you are curious how well it drives with the custom tuning, here is a link to a video i made demonstrating its drivability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OhrylZIIMA&list=UUE1JnH71qVOS8Kzb6HspDzQ

The car:
2009 VW Jetta TDI 6spd
CBEA Engine Block (Original)
CBEA Cylinder Head (Original)
02Q 6 Spd Transmission w/ Upgraded 2 and 3rd gear.
02Q Custom Machined Lightened Single Mass Flywheel
02Q Custom Built Single Disk Clutch
Sigma 6 Short Shifter
Teknik Coiled Race Motor/Tranny Mounts
Custom Tubular Manifold w/o EGR
GTB2260VK Turbo Setup
4 Bar Map Sensor
APR LLK Solid Aluminum Intercooler
LP EGR Delete
HP EGR Delete
Intake Flapper System Delete
Custom Race Intake
Full Performance Slam Autopilot V2 setup with 3/4 inch lines and manifold.
VSR Lightflicker lightened wheels with nearly brand new tires.

$16,000 obo NO LOW BALL OFFERS or Trade VW Golf TDI DSG + Cash

Last edited:

newbeetleman

Veteran Member
TDI
none
saw the video.. wow, pretty lucky nothing jump out in front of you driven through the residential areas.. what was that 50ish mph? eek

Very cool car nonetheless!

Dirtracr95

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta Sedan DSG
saw the video.. wow, pretty lucky nothing jump out in front of you driven through the residential areas.. what was that 50ish mph? eek
Never seen a video from a gopro before? The wide angle lens makes it look like your going alot faster.

Didn't you say something about beta colt cams?

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
the cams fell through.. they told me for over a year they were ON THE WAY, but they never showed up.. so i gave up trying or caring to deal with them anymore

storx

Veteran Member
TDI

Very cool car nonetheless!
i was going the speed limit in all those areas.. just fyi

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
Its located in Tampa, FL... Its actually on the car lift right now.. putting new rear wheel bearings and all new rotors and brakes on, got some larger OEM calipers from a friend who upgraded to stoptechs.

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
whats it putting down # wise?? beautiful car. GLWS
Power numbers wise, i am honestly unsure at this exact moment.. the closest dyno to me is over an hour away and just dont see a reason to take the trip just to get another dyno sheet that i get 1000 PM's about talking trash... like the last time i had it dyno'd

storx

Veteran Member
TDI
bump, not heard from the forum member who said he buy it in over a week... so for sale still unless he comes out of the dark

elitegunslinger

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI :D
Have any shots of the engine bay, specifically the engine side motor mount? :D

Sweet ride and well worth the price, wish I could pick this up.