FS: complete front spindles with calipers, pads and rotors

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
Stock TDI spindles with built in caliper cariers, calipers, pads and rotors.
Rotors, pads and the left bearing have 10k on them. Right bearing is original but in perfect condition. Calipers are in perfect working order.
Rotors 50$ for both. SOLD
Pads 25$ SOLD
Calipers 30$ each SOLD
Spindles 50 for left 30 for right

Both spindles 60$

Last edited:

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
Good luck with the sale.

I couldn't get rid of mine for next to nothing. Ended up putting them to the curb for the scrap metal dude.

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
Might want to re think these prices. You can get new rotors at Part Source for $37 each (taxes in). Much, much cheaper in Buffalo (front and rear set or rotors and pads for $125). Also those pads are two different brands. They should be the same. The caliper prices are more than the wreckers too.

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
Petea4: if they don't sell, I keep them as spares or whatever. I just threw them on for sale to see if anybody wants/needs them. I knew these are not very desirable parts, but I figured I'd try my luck. Maybe someone is returning the car to stock for a trade or whatever.

Imo000: Where did you get that the pads are different brands? Actually where can you tell what brand they are, because I tried to find that and post it but I couldn't. Thanks for your willingness to help me with my prices. I'll give you a part of the profit if they sell!

Just so nobody else gets their panties in a knot, price IS negotiable. Just like ANY OTHER used part for sale on any board or for sale site. All the parts are in perfect working condition. Just taken off a car. Not like scrap parts that sit in rain and slop for months before you buy them.

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
Well, if they opened the thread they obviously are interested or need something. If they need something, why don't they make an offer?
You don't ask for 10$ in the hope you will get 15.
Buzzken, you failed, you only gave me false hope :)

imo000

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 M-B ML320 Diesel & '05 Passat TDI Manual 5-Speed
.....Imo000: Where did you get that the pads are different brands? Actually where can you tell what brand they are, because I tried to find that and post it but I couldn't. Thanks for your willingness to help me with my prices. I'll give you a part of the profit if they sell!.......

Sorry I jumped the gun. The different shape of the retainign clips made me beleive they were a different brand. Looks like the piston side clips are slightly larger. Sorry for the confusion.

If the asking price is too high, people will not make a counter offer. They probably don't want to offend you. If someone would say, $50 for everything, would you take it or get pi$$ed off?