FS: '91 Diesel Jetta ALH project

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
'91 Jetta, '91 GTI, '04 Touareg
Please refer to the build thread below if there are any questions on the car and motor in question. Please check pics there...

Car- '91 (1.6L N/A) Jetta 230k on odo
Motor- '02 Jetta ALH with full wiring loom, Mk4 dash, and cluster from same Mk4 Jetta. The block (painted), pistons, crankshaft has been cleaned thoroughly. The combustion chamber has been measured and cleared to OEM spec without flaws or irregularities. The Crosshatch in the chamber also indicates proper piston ring seal. You will need new pistons rings for the rebuild. New oem rod bearings are included but you will need a rebuild kit for headbolts, gaskets, etc... I did not touch the head (plan was to send it to Frank06).
Wheels- (two pairs) 14" OEM with 50% thread, 15" Mille Miglia with b/f Goodrich track tires. See pics.
Transmission- 02J with full shifter from donor Jetta
Crossmember- B4 front crossmember, B4 brake booster adapter, passenger & driver side motor mounts all included for swap.

Heaterbox- from donor Jetta
Steering console/wheel- both MK2 and Mk4 unitwill be included from donor Jetta
10MM ALH fuel pump- I also have a 11MM pump with 89K for $240 more. Planning to sell separately for bit more closer to what I paid.
New tailights- OEM amber colored tails
Suspension- Graceland red coilovers on all four corners

And tons of Mk4 Jetta interior and motor bay parts will be included. PM me for more regarding the Pano-roof install or any other questions you may have!

$2000 priced to go! Must be towed and you can take original 1.6L diesel motor, transmission, axles, mk2 interior, if you would like to take it all for no extra cost.

Last edited:

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
Willing to sell motor/car/parts separately if it comes to that... I have LOADS of Mk4 parts from the '02 ALH donor Jetta. Just me PM for specific parts/pieces.

Also have an 02M transmission and full Audi TT Haldex which is the same unit used in Mk4 R32's

Incoming from Estonia (within a month), I will have two MK2 syncro suspension units for AWD swaps.

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
Not really... I sold the performance crankshaft bearings already. I do have the 11mm pump still. Then there's the fmic off a 1.8T Audi TT which could be used on a Mk4 I guess. Also have a stage 3 spec clutch you can see peeking in that pic for the 02M.

Bpgt

TDI
90 Jetta TDI swap
Just out of curiosity, what would your sale price be if you finish building it? Feel free to PM me