(Sold) $9K 2011 Sportwagon Tdi manual W/O pano roof. Full Rawtek tune and stage 2 clutch master clutch and tim belt all within the last year.

OverKillAndy

TDI
2011 Sportwagon Manual Full Rawtech exhaust High flow cat and Res with stage 2 Tune and Clutch Master Stage 2 Clutch
2011 Sportwagon Manual Grey 128k No sun roof. Mileage will go up since its my commuter.

Maint history

-Got it used with about 83k and all the maint records. I have continued the maint record log in the factory manual. Needed a lr caliper, hoses, did the trans oil and fuel filter.

-97k Replaced the struts, sway bar links and shocks battery and front wheel bearings The dealer also warrantied the intake.

- 110k New Michelin 80k tires with new rear pads and rotors.

- 120k Timing belts and wp done last fall with Full Rawtek exhaust hi flow cat, resi and stage t2 tune. Only did it bc the stock dpf plugged up and I wanted better mileage and it to run smoother since its my commuter.

- Stage 2 Clutch master clutch and new slave installed just after the exhaust.

-All of the timing belt exhaust tune and clutch work was done at Euroquipe and I have all the paperwork.

-I do the oil and filters and fuel filter every 10k myself with oil from fcp parts or id parts.

I poured almost 7500 into this car last year making it super bomb proof..... So Im not stoked I have to sell it.

- Also have the Factory vw Roof rack

The not so great

-Had some dings on the rf fender and a spot under the rf door I touched up. Nothing too bad.

-The radio stopped working and its not the back fuse. I never used it anyways so I just left it.

-The 2-3 synchro let go a while back and I just left it. I just skip 3rd and it works Just fine. 3rd still works it just grinds into gear sometimes.

$9,000 takes home the rare manual with no panic roof that leaks. Probably should ask more but I feel bad about the dumb trans. I still drive it daily and it works just fine. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Trying to upload pics but I never use forums. I’ll figure it out eventually…. 😅

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
You can send me pics. I will pm you my email address

OverKillAndy

TDI
2011 Sportwagon Manual Full Rawtech exhaust High flow cat and Res with stage 2 Tune and Clutch Master Stage 2 Clutch
Bump for new price!

OverKillAndy

TDI
Bump price drop again