FS: 2011 JSW TDi no sunroof 6spd manual. $13,000 Recent factory longblock, turbo, injectors and MAF!.

Randomhomelesstdibeetlegu

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Tdi
Looking to sell my 2011 JSW 6spd manual with no sunroof. Has a valeo solid mass flywheel, fluidampr pulley, S3 FULL METAL intercooler to get rid of the boost leaks on the factory plastic junk and is otherwise 100% stock.

141k miles on the odometer. It is PGM I believe but a metallic darker gray/silver.

Bilstein B4 sport front and rear struts/shocks done in the last two months with ZF mounts front and back . New Meyle HD front control arms, new engine mount, new trans mount, timing belt just done as well by me with receipts and proper timing belt tools (no mark and pray BS) fuel filter done at the same time and vag com primed for every other filter I did every 10k miles. Timing belt is a real contitech kit with INA/Litens hardware inside. The gear box fluid was done twice with redline once when purchased and back in January. I did the turbo intake pipe seals as well as the compressor outlet seal.

Never tuned, deleted or beaten on etc. Adult owned second owner bought at 70k. I like my ALH and other stuff better so time to pass this one on!

The dealer did a new complete longblock, injectors, MAF, all 10-15,000 miles ago. The dealer also did a turbo last year about 20k miles ago? I have ALL the paperwork for this stuff. They also did a EGR filter, DPF, EGR valve and "EGR throttle valve" in the past as well. After break in the car was moved to Liqui Moly top tech 5w-30 4100 the DPF safe oil. It's had changes every 5k since break in with MANN filters and uses *0* oil between changes! Brakes done recently and the entire hydraulic system bled out annually with Pentosin DOT 4 LV.

Looking for $13,000 for the vehicle. The car has only spent a winter in Chicago and was washed under and out after every snow. The unibody is very clean with no rust. It's not a Midwest salt belt special.

Car is located in Chicago IL.

This is a screaming deal for a car that has a ton of new stuff. All dealer paperwork comes with and pics will show a factory fresh motor you can eat off.

Someone buy it and keep it cool or make it better! It handles great with the suspension refresh and gets good mileage.