FS 2009 Sportwagen TDI Austin TX

Zlartibartfast

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD 2009 Jetta Sportwagen
SOLD 2009 Sportwagen TDI Austin TX

---post updated 9/16 - Jetta is SOLD---
---post updated 9/1 - new asking price $17500.00----
I am the original owner, bought her in Oct 2008, & I have the title. All service has been performed by the dealer, Maund VW. Odo now reads 49280. Just had it's 50k service performed and it's been garaged for the last 4 months (I have taken it out around the neighborhood a few times but that's it).
Factory options include:
6 spd manual, panoramic roof, rubber mats, ipod dock.
Aftermarket upgrades include:
full window tint including sunroof (texas legal), Curt class II tralier hitch w/4 pin wiring harness, Borbet LV5 Anthracite 17" wheels w/Conti DSW tires (less than 10K miles on them).
Car is reflex silver w/anthracite interior. I have the original Ditto 16" silver wheels and OEM Michelins (right side wheels are scratched, OE tires have maybe 5K miles left on them).
This car had the HPFP failure and VWOA did a FULL WARRANTY REPLACEMENT of the pump, injectors, fuel lines, etc. Also, the dealer flashed the ECU to the latest VW firmware (corrected a cold-engine "stutter" issue).
I have not modified this vehicle in any way other than the trailer hitch, window tint, and the wheels. The interior is almost PERFECT; the exterior has some scratches on the rear bumper (down to the plastic) and I have a crease along the right rear quarter (the primer is not compromised - metal not exposed - and it's really hard to see).
I'm selling her because I can't afford to keep 2 cars now, my wife doesn't drive a manual, & the Jetta's worth more than my diesel Jeep.
I have never recorded less than 34 MPG, and twice hit 52 MPG. Average MPG for me is 40.
I include a custom fit all-weather cover & a Yakima hitch-mount bike rack.
no reasonable offer refused - send PM if interested.
thx,bmc

Last edited:

Zlartibartfast

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD 2009 Jetta Sportwagen
I can take the VCDS cable, extra wheels+tires, and bike rack off the table (cover, hitch, and warranty will still be included).
Make a reasonable offer!

Last edited: