SOLD: 2009 JSW MT6 - Ohio

craigldavis

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW M/T; 2014 Q7
2009 Silver/Gray TDI SportWagen with MT6 Manual Transmission and Panorama Sunroof.

$5000

I have owned it since 2010.

The car has 398,000 miles (mostly highway). Looks and runs great. Extremely well maintained. Timing belts and water pumps every 120,000 miles (by a well respected forum member in KY). Oil changes every 10,000 with oil and filter from the dealership. Fuel filters every 20,000. The diesel emissions recall has been completed on vehicle (warranty for it is expired).

I have a complete service record History on the car. The car has a 1.5in lift on Koni FSD shocks and struts with Tiguan front springs and Euro Heavy Duty Rear Springs.

Absolutely zero leaks and zero consumption of oil. New EGR and throttle body, new front hubs. Turbo actuator and intake replaced under Emissions Warranty. I put the MetalNerd P2015 bracket on the new intake as preventative measure. No check engine light. I would drive this car to California.

My son has been driving this for the past year as he drives about 200 miles a day for work; but he just got a promotion with a company truck and fuel card so doesn’t need it anymore (and I have an A3 TDI wagon now and my wife has a Q7 TDI now). I hate to see it leave the family, but don’t have a need for it at this point.

Only issue is it the drivers door lock actuator.

Comes with Black Steel winter wheels and VW center caps (shown in pics) as well as Black OZ Alloy wheels.

k

Last edited: