FS: 2006 Pkg 2 Jetta 5spd w/XM Central FL

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
This thursday I will be finding out the fate of my left wrist. I've already been diagnosed with Arthritis due to an old injury that didn't properly heal and it's possible I have some tendon damage there too. Depending or the results of the MRI I either will have to deal with this for the rest of my life or there's a small chance some surgery will help it out. In either case it's been interesting for me to drive my Jetta over the last month and He said I'll get some therapy but for the most part it will be there for the rest of my life :( I've come to the conclusion that my life would probably be better with an auto trans.

She is a Black on Anthracite Package 2 w/XM. I can only see one dent in her that someone had to point out (it's in an odd place on the front Passenger door). About 24k miles and goes up 100 miles every workday. No accidents or anything unusual. Been a great car.

Asking $22,500 and can't go too much lower than that.

I'll post some pictures this week but I want to get a feel for interested parties.

lbhskier37

Veteran Member
TDI
none yet (2008 soon)
eluwak said:
This thursday I will be finding out the fate of my left wrist. I've already been diagnosed with Arthritis due to an old injury that didn't properly heal and it's possible I have some tendon damage there too. Depending or the results of the MRI I either will have to deal with this for the rest of my life or there's a small chance some surgery will help it out. In either case it's been interesting for me to drive my Jetta over the last month and He said I'll get some therapy but for the most part it will be there for the rest of my life :( I've come to the conclusion that my life would probably be better with an auto trans.

She is a Black on Anthracite Package 2 w/XM. I can only see one dent in her that someone had to point out (it's in an odd place on the front Passenger door). About 24k miles and goes up 100 miles every workday. No accidents or anything unusual. Been a great car.

Asking $22,500 and can't go too much lower than that.

I'll post some pictures this week but I want to get a feel for interested parties.

I'm sure you will sell that for that price. Its unfortunate that all these package 2s I see on here are 5spds as I need a manual:( Should be a great buy for someone.

clark246810

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 TDI, DSG Golf Sport Wagon
lbhskier37 said:
I'm sure you will sell that for that price. Its unfortunate that all these package 2s I see on here are 5spds as I need a manual:( Should be a great buy for someone.
You need a manual? I thought this is a manual?