fs: 2005 Golf TDI BEW GLS (Fort Collins, CO)

milehighassassin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Golf TDi PD, Reflex Silver
I've had this car since new.

Lets get the bad out of the way:
-has been in my garage for a solid 6 years.
-Needs turbo, had a VNT 17 on it, its done (no motor damage). I have the OEM turbo, somewhere
-Hit a deer probably 3 years before I stopped driving it. Replaced headlamp(s). minor damage to hood and driver quarter. Drives fine, it was a commuter so I didn't repair it.
-needs battery (duh)

The good:
Always well taken care of. Always used quality oil, have oil UOA's to show that (search my posts here). The following mods:
-FM100 fuel filter
-manual transmission
-PD 150 intake (not on car, included)
-3" stainless turbo back exhaust with side exit
-Dieselgeek skidplate
-Eurojet SMIC
-Custom intercooler piping
-EGR removed/blocked
-Frost heater
-Malone Tune
-Random things: boost guage, EGT, Pioneer aftermarket head unit with ipod control
-Interior in good shape. I commuted for years in this thing so there is wear, but not tears or trashed
-3 oem wheels, 4 steel wheels (I lent the other OEM as a spare to someone at work... never got it back grrrr)
-Hitch

I'm sure I'm missing something here. I can probably get pics sometime. I really need to get rid of this, it's taking up valuable garage space. I don't have the time for it. It's kind of sentimental to me. I almost had it towed away as scrap, but..... I think someone might like it. TDI is kinda a thing of the past. I literally almost tore the motor and transmission out to drop it in my Discover 2 Land Rover, but also decided I don't have that kind of time, as much as I'd like to think I do.

I'm not looking for a lot for it, mostly want it to go to an enthusiast. I could always part it and make some $$ off the parts but I don't really have that time right now.

Vehicle is located in Windsor, CO (Fort Collins). About hour north of Denver.

milehighassassin

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Golf TDi PD, Reflex Silver
cam is good. Last time I inspected it, looks good. UOA's also showed there was no concern. I also bought a new valve cover for it, old one had small leak. But I'd have to track that down in storage.

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
you need an asking price (per forum rules) and pics would be great

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
man.. makes me sad. my 05 jetta - my first car i ever bought brand new, and first VW and TDI.. has now been sitting in my gravel driveway up on blocks, half apart, and ruined from mouse poop, dead ants, etc for a little over 10 yrs now. platinum gray too. :( sigh.... can't get rid of though... wife doesn't really like seeing it still sitting right there in the same spot...

CR-Swappin

TDI
2011 MK VI Jetta(donor)
Please send pics and mileage. 2 or 4 door? Would the tires stand being towed on a car dolly, or would it need trailered?