FS: 2004 .:R-TDI — 4motion PD150 TDI in R32!!

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
C'mon your critics want you to fix everything and then offer you a low amount ;-)
Quite the contrary. A low selling TDI hurts all of us who own a TDI, most especially an amazing swap like this!

Most who would be in the market for purchasing this level of swap as opposed to doing one themselves want it turnkey. I'd much rather see these few items fixed and sold in the range of $14-15k--realistically where it would sell if turnkey.

You're giving away the farm man!!

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
Quite the contrary. A low selling TDI hurts all of us who own a TDI, most especially an amazing swap like this!
Most who would be in the market for purchasing this level of swap as opposed to doing one themselves want it turnkey. I'd much rather see these few items fixed and sold in the range of $14-15k--realistically where it would sell if turnkey.
You're giving away the farm man!!
Oh really? and that is why even when prices for TDIs were astronomical guys on here would balk at a listing $2-3k below market and ***** about everything?

I agree he could sell it for quite a bit more, but Danny just gave you the explanation for why he wasn't doing it. Specialty swap = not market setting anyway.

I can't wait to see what complaints my B4s get when I re-list now that I have done more work...

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
Oh really? and that is why even when prices for TDIs were astronomical guys on here would balk at a listing $2-3k below market and ***** about everything?
I agree he could sell it for quite a bit more, but Danny just gave you the explanation for why he wasn't doing it. Specialty swap = not market setting anyway.
I can't wait to see what complaints my B4s get when I re-list now that I have done more work...
I agree—very true. The least I can do is continue to bump this listing along. It’s a gorgeous swap and I am dumbfounded it is still here. Worth much more!

danielhf

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore...
I agree—very true. The least I can do is continue to bump this listing along. It’s a gorgeous swap and I am dumbfounded it is still here. Worth much more!
Thanks for the kind words, and I get where you both are coming from!

sackman

Veteran Member
TDI
2(2003) 2Dr ARL/ASV
They are getting one heck of a deal! Be sure to update when sold!

ajoncar

TDI
2000 jetta tdi, 2003 jetta tdi wagon
Hey is this thing sold? Wow this is what I want!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Thanks for all the interest everyone. Car has been sold!
Great to hear! I'm sure inquiring minds are wondering who it sold to and was it a TDIClub member? If it did sell to a member, are they going to start a new thread on the progress being made on the car?

danielhf

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore...
Great to hear! I'm sure inquiring minds are wondering who it sold to and was it a TDIClub member? If it did sell to a member, are they going to start a new thread on the progress being made on the car?
It did sell to a TDIClub member, so I am hoping he decides to document the work he does on it!