Sold!!-2003 VW Jetta TDI Wagon $6800-Nashville TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdicaddy01

TDI
2003 Jetta
Sorry for the late update, I sold the car. I will be posting more tdi wagons here for sale as I get them ready.

tdicaddy01

TDI
2003 Jetta
Yes, technically I am a veteran member, I have used my dads username (brady rogers) since 2013. I decided I need to get my own username so I don’t have to go thru his email lol. Feel free to message me with any questions you guys have and if your close to Tenessee and need help with your tdi, I have a small shop Im working out of there.
Thanks!
Micah

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Yes, technically I am a veteran member, I have used my dads username (brady rogers) since 2013. I decided I need to get my own username so I don’t have to go thru his email lol. Feel free to message me with any questions you guys have and if your close to Tenessee and need help with your tdi, I have a small shop Im working out of there.
Thanks!
Micah
Moderator here. If you're going to be selling cars on the Forums, you need to read the rules. Posting for sale links to other sites such as Craigslist is verboten. Also, if you're planning on doing it on a regular basis, you will have to apply for vendor status.

Status
Not open for further replies.