FS, 2003 Jetta Wagen, ALH 266,000 miles, Northern Alabama, $4,811

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7
If you view the image & scroll down there’s a series of links provided. I clicked on the icon beside the one under this label
Copy URL BB code with thumbnail

Tankthecarman

TDI
2001 Jetta ALH TDI 5spd
Isn’t it just my luck!?!?! I stumble across the exact car I’ve been hunting for several years and I don’t have any $$$! I would be on my way to Northern Alabama with my truck and trailer right now if I had the $$$. I’m gonna keep checking on this ad as I try to find some Franklins!

heitlandmack

TDI
Jetta Wagon
The car's back on the market. Just finished a drive from Birmingham, AL to Hot Springs, AR. Has about 2,500 more miles on it. Asking price is now $3,700.

heitlandmack

TDI
Jetta Wagon
Maintenance history? Last TB? Modifications?
I have all of the service invoices from the time I bought it. Replacements/repairs include radiator fan, serpentine belt, master air flow sensor, front axle... I can check the invoices for other work that I can't remember right now if you're interested. Last timing belt was at about 250,000. No modifications. Mechanic tells me there is an oil leak at the vacuum seal but I've never had to add oil between changes. He also says it's ready for a new clutch. Everything else works.