SOLD - FS: 2003 ALH TDI Golf 2dr Manual/5spd Vancouver WA $5.5k obo

GBoX

TDI
2003 Golf
Sorry for only the few photos. Plan to take more as soon as it stops raining for a few minutes. As I get more better photos this coming week I will add them.
Also sorry for a few gaps in the listing below. I have requested full service records from my shop (Double J Motorwerks, Portland OR) to fill in some blanks.

Silver/Grey 2003 ALH TDI Golf 2dr Manual/5spd
$5500 obo

I purchased this car in 2006 and shipped from Pennsylvania with ~40,000 miles. Now has ~195,000 (a close approximation. Will get a photo)

Mods:
Bosio PP520 Injector Nozzles
EGR delete blockoff plate
Stage2 Chip Tune w/EGR Delete (ran with RC2 for many years until VNT-17 turbo upgrade, then went with local tune at my shop)
(Cleaned intake manifold at time of EGR delete and original RC2 chip tune)
Side Mount Intercooler (Darkside Developments)
Vented Wheel Well Liner (ID Parts)
VNT-17 Turbo (with new software tune - Double J Motorwerks)
Euro R32 DSG Lower Airbox, Snorkel, and headlight surround (Darkside Developments)
Audi TT bushings
Dogbone Motor Mount (ECS Tuning)
Street Density motor and transmission mounts (034 Motor Sport)
New Interstate Battery
Oil Temp Gauge 120F-300F
Perfect Match LEDs (42draftdesigns.com):
Face Plate
Power Regulator
Oil Temp/Pressure Sending Units
Oil Drain Plug/Adaptor
(will get photos of this instrument cluster too)

Mods TBD:
Old Man Intake Pipe (I forget where I ordered this from.... OMI brand TBD)
Sport suspension (For the life of me I cant remember the details here either. Bilstein maybe? Work also performed at Double J Motorwerks, so TBD)

The Good:
1) This car is mechanically sound. Lots and lots and lots of maintenance over many years such as: x3 timing belts (100k belts changed out every ~80k), many full synthetic oil changes. (too much to list here, and honestly I cant remember it all. All work done through Double J Motorwerks Portland OR)
2) This car is ALLOT of fun to drive. Sporty!
3) Great gas mileage (if you keep your foot out of it).

The Bad:
1) Not really a bad thing, but I never got around to new or upgraded exhaust and clutch. Both exhaust and clutch are functional just OEM I assume. ( To clarify, I have never had any issues with clutch slippage running RC2 tune, or more current local stage 2 tune).
2) Interior is getting a little worn and starting to look a little shabby. No headliner.
3) Cracked windshield.

Photos:

akal65

TDI
B4
Sorry for only the few photos. Plan to take more as soon as it stops raining for a few minutes. As I get more better photos this coming week I will add them.
Also sorry for a few gaps in the listing below. I have requested full service records from my shop (Double J Motorwerks, Portland OR) to fill in some blanks.

Silver/Grey 2003 ALH TDI Golf 2dr Manual/5spd
$5500 obo

I purchased this car in 2006 and shipped from Pennsylvania with ~40,000 miles. Now has ~195,000 (a close approximation. Will get a photo)

Mods:
Bosio PP520 Injector Nozzles
EGR delete blockoff plate
Stage2 Chip Tune w/EGR Delete (ran with RC2 for many years until VNT-17 turbo upgrade, then went with local tune at my shop)
(Cleaned intake manifold at time of EGR delete and original RC2 chip tune)
Side Mount Intercooler (Darkside Developments)
Vented Wheel Well Liner (ID Parts)
VNT-17 Turbo (with new software tune - Double J Motorwerks)
Euro R32 DSG Lower Airbox, Snorkel, and headlight surround (Darkside Developments)
Audi TT bushings
Dogbone Motor Mount (ECS Tuning)
Street Density motor and transmission mounts (034 Motor Sport)
New Interstate Battery
Oil Temp Gauge 120F-300F
Perfect Match LEDs (42draftdesigns.com):
Face Plate
Power Regulator
Oil Temp/Pressure Sending Units
Oil Drain Plug/Adaptor
(will get photos of this instrument cluster too)

Mods TBD:
Old Man Intake Pipe (I forget where I ordered this from.... OMI brand TBD)
Sport suspension (For the life of me I cant remember the details here either. Bilstein maybe? Work also performed at Double J Motorwerks, so TBD)

The Good:
1) This car is mechanically sound. Lots and lots and lots of maintenance over many years such as: x3 timing belts (100k belts changed out every ~80k), many full synthetic oil changes. (too much to list here, and honestly I cant remember it all. All work done through Double J Motorwerks Portland OR)
2) This car is ALLOT of fun to drive. Sporty!
3) Great gas mileage (if you keep your foot out of it).

The Bad:
1) Not really a bad thing, but I never got around to new or upgraded exhaust and clutch. Both exhaust and clutch are functional just OEM I assume. ( To clarify, I have never had any issues with clutch slippage running RC2 tune, or more current local stage 2 tune).
2) Interior is getting a little worn and starting to look a little shabby. No headliner.
3) Cracked windshield.

Photos:
[/QU

akal65

TDI
B4
Have you sold this? if not I may be interested , the big problem is getting down there and getting it up here. please leave a email al01@alaska.net Thx