The vehicle has roughly 189k on the clock

New South Bend Stage 2 Daily clutch with roughly 500 miles on it

New Sachs Suspension and rear springs with roughly 500 miles on it

new continental timing belt kit

New dog bone and engine mounts

Very good tread on tires

New E brake cables

inspected until June wouldn’t see any reason it wouldn’t take another sticker

will come with a Rosstech VCDS cable that works with the car and has one vin spot remaining

Please feel free to DM me if interested with any questions

Last edited:

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
To put it another way, potential buyers like pictures because it helps them to assess the overall condition of the vehicle. It is 20 years old, not likely pristine.

Reactions: Ton

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
It's written into the forum F/S thread, but is (unfortunately) missed or ignored, partially b/c it appears each time you select "items," but not "cars." The F/S guidelines/rules are more extensive. Snippet:

"Thread text descriptions and pictures:

• All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
  • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
  • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
No picture, no price, NO SALE! "

Banksy

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Pictures have been added. Please do not respond to this post now unless you’re interested.

prefer DM

thanks

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Who did timing belt/water pump job? Man, this is color and has heated seats that I want in wagon....I could swap door cards over from my Jetta....