SOLD: 2002 Jetta TDI - Central NJ - $4k

fire32njetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Alaska Green TDI Jetta
Trying to sell this for my father. 2002 Jetta TDI with auto trans. He bought this back in 2012 with around 119k on the clock. Car currently has around 173k. Most service was done by Mike at M&M auto cycle in Northern NJ aside from a few various repairs. The car was in two accidents while he had it, one only had to have the passenger front fender replaced, the other needed to have the Ac condenser, bumper, grill, hood, and fender done. The timing belt failed once around 119k and the top end was rebuilt with a new cylinder head by M&M. He also had some kind of turbo issue where it lost power that M&M ended up repairing. I included a picture of his notes of various repairs. I will try to answer whatever questions and can relay any to him that i cannot. Power windows and sunroof work with out issue. Interior is black leatherette with some wear but no cuts or tears. Front seat heaters both work. Car was not smoked in. AC works but only comes out of two center vents. Foot and defrost vents do work. Exterior is fair with some paint wear and minor scratches. Tires are passable but will need replacing at some point. He repaired two holes in the rain tray with fiberglass but never painted it. He is asking $4,000 or reasonable offer.

2002 Jetta Pictures