SOLD FS: 2000 Malone Stage 4 ALH 5sp Golf 287,xxx miles- Rockmart, GA

Paranoid

TDI
2000 Golf, 2003 Jetta
The time has come to sell my Golf, as I now rarely drive it and I have too many cars. I have owned it since 2012. It started life as an auto, but it is now a 5 speed (EUH-slightly taller gearing). It has a Malone stage 4 tune, including all the supporting mods: VNT17 turbo, DLC1019 injectors set up by DBW, MAP sensor, 11mm injection pump, upgraded side mount intercooler, DKM clutch with single mass 15 pound flywheel. it has 2.5 inch exhaust from the DP back, no cat or muffler. It has the later model cup holder center console. Regular maintenance has been performed since I have owned it using appropriate, quality parts and fluids. The exterior is in good-excelent condition and the interior is in fair-good condition. It currently has 287,xxx miles. The timing belt was last changed at 230,500 miles, new brake pads and rotors at 282,600. It has leather interior, glass lens headlights, Ocean GTI taillights, wagon rear and VR6 front springs. I hate to see it go, as it has been a really good car and fun to drive, but not abused. Let me know if you have any questions.

The Bad:
Sagging Headliner.
HVAC Blender Door needs repaired.
Will need tires soon.
Could use an alignment.

$4,000 obo
Pics

If you are looking for a Jetta, please see my other listing in the link below. Buy both and I will make you a good deal.
My other car for sale

Last edited:

Paranoid

TDI
2000 Golf, 2003 Jetta
I just replied to your PM. Yes, they are both available. The seats in the Golf are from a Jetta with heated seats, but I need hooked up the heated portion.