FS: 2000 GLS TDI Jetta 5sp 61k Blue - Colorado

Denver_Diesel

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd
I put up a recent post seeing if there was interest in trading my manual for an automatic (my girlfriend and I are starting to share my car, and she will feel more comfortable and will be safer in an auto). I obviously prefer the manual, but care about her safety and bent metal costs a lot more than a little extra fuel.

But there wasn't really any interest in a trade, and I think the only way to get it done would be for me to try to sell my manual and then buy an automatic. I love the tdi, best car i've ever owned. I'm NOT going to put it on eBay, nor will i put it in the paper. I can't take all that non-sense. If it doesn't sell to a club member, then I'll just tell my girlfriend it didn't work out and she's just going to have to learn (or maybe i'll go get raped at a dealership on a trade)...we'll see. Ok, enough of this, and on to the details.

I have detailed maintenance records (I'm a stickler for maintenance, diesel rated motor oil only, all done by an authorized bosch diesel injection service center) and photographs. email me at halltyler@mac.com and i'll send you the information.

alloy wheels (vw) with Michellin tires, about 15k remaining
cloth interior (beige)
winter package (heated things)
timing belt not done
drop-in K&N air filter with re-charge kit (probably sell with the car, maybe not)
new fuel filter (~5k on the filter)
small door ding on right front door, there when i bought it, not a big deal. Other than that there are no flaws.
I purchases this about 1 year ago certified pre-owned from McDonald Automotive here in Denver. I bought the extended warranty and wheel warranty that is transferrable.
I have an extra set of the ugly winter wheels for it as well (the wheels that come from vw with hubcaps). Please email with questions or reply to the post. Hope I'm not leaving anything out.

Denver_Diesel

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd
I guess I'll ask $14,000. My loan payout is $1,500 over that (meaning of course I would have to come up with $1,500 plus that which I need for a TDI auto). I'll entertain offers...Thanks for looking, and ask me any questions you like. I will be 100% honest, and provide any information/photos requested. I know I was going to wind up losing money...i always do somehow:)

Denver_Diesel

TDI
2000 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd
I was surprised at the level of my loan payout. I was going to put it up for sale around 11 or 12k. I'm going to hang on to it, because it doesn't make financial sense to sell it at this time...unless of course someone out there wants to overpay:) thanks for looking everyone....and again, if there's an automatic out there who wants to be a manual, maybe we can work out a swap (I would like to keep talking to you Harv, about some autos you may acquire). Happy shopping.