• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

FS: 130/150PD intakes

240addict

TDI
200 Jetta, 2003 Golf
I received my PD150 manifold yesterday and it only took 15 days or so too arrive, very pleased with it. I may pickup another for my brothers Jetta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skenzi

TDI
1997 jetta
Very happy with the purchase... manifold is clean and in good shape, shipping was good for shipping it half way around the world

red16vdub

Veteran Member
TDI
03 JSW 5spd
I gotta give RWDsmoke definitely 5stars plus 2 thumbs up for coming through with the parts I ordered. Second time getting stuff from him. Standard International Shipping has always been fast, usually a couple weeks. Thanks man and keep providing us with quality euro parts.

Bajan

red16vdub

Veteran Member
TDI
03 JSW 5spd
I asked when I placed the order by PM to have a tracking number added.
Witch you did not. I am looking at one other manifold from Czech that seller gave me a few ways to ship with tracking so it can be done.
I asked you if you would just send another manifold hopefully with tracking if the other did show up I would PayPal you and just resale to some one in USA.
I did ever thing right on my end.
UPDATE it came today looks like it went around the world, bag was shredded hard to read my address.
I would buy again from you would looking in to tracking and a better label.
I would buy from him.. lol well that makes it ok ...
After the tirade you made in other post messages this is your response really ???

after all that and no apology. sad.

Some people just don't have patients. I believe a simple I got it wrong, I'm sorry would've fix this. Just saying...

Bajan

CNGVW

Vendor , w/Business number
Bob Mann Auto, 111 High St, Pembroke MA 02359
TDI
Many TDI Jettas and a Beetle Race car run 2010 jetta tdi cup car build roadrace
I PM him and on it He was fine with that. It did get lost in shipping the bag was ripped apart and they had to tape the label together. Its lucky it made it.
I asked to add some kind of tracking he did not. So after 30+ days kind of think its gone. So am I to eat the money. I would buy from any time but I would make shore it has tracking.

I would buy from him.. lol well that makes it ok ...
After the tirade you made in other post messages this is your response really ???

Some people just don't have patients. I believe a simple I got it wrong, I'm sorry would've fix this. Just saying...

Bajan

red16vdub

Veteran Member
TDI
03 JSW 5spd
I PM him and on it He was fine with that. It did get lost in shipping the bag was ripped apart and they had to tape the label together. Its lucky it made it.
I asked to add some kind of tracking he did not. So after 30+ days kind of think its gone. So am I to eat the money. I would buy from any time but I would make shore it has tracking.

When you blast someone in a public forum,it's only fair you make it right in the same public forum. Private messages doesn't count. Just saying that's all !

Bajan

sherman

TDI
00 jetta 13 passat
I got mine today about a week and half wait thanks!

Last edited:

RWDsmoke

TDI
BMW 335d 347bhp, Beetle 1.9tdi 240bhp
I have few. And I will be carrying matching racepipes too. I just don't check this forum that much, the best is to send me PM

RWDsmoke

TDI
Good news everyone :)

Anybody buying intakes from me can also buy it with the EGR "racepipe". It comes with all necessary hardware.

This racepipe fits all the 130/150PD passenger or driver intakes (AF, BC, C, B, AG, AJ)!! Alloy material, 57mm diameter. Has a screw hole for boost tap. Comes with block off plate.

Does not fit stock ALH intake!

$35 with the intake and $45 separately

Last edited:

RWDsmoke

TDI
I have one passenger intake and racepipe waiting in stock. It's already in US, so the shipping would be fast. PM me if interested

Jo3kr

TDI
97 B4 TDI
Intake came out great. Was a little dirty so we ran it in a trammel for 15 minutes then sandblasted it for another 15 now she's brand new.

Very good buying experience; thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat
Need one for a 1996 B4 Passat TDI for now. May need one for an ALH TDI in a 2002 Jetta after that, thanks.

RWDsmoke

TDI
RWDsomke
Don't forget I still got a pd130 intake that belonged to you sitting in my garage ok.

Bajan
omg I totally forgot about that :D isn't it just pipe? if it's taking some space I will probably send you money for shipping .. no one wants it apparently

sorry for that!