FS: '04 Golf GLS TDI

EVO&TDI

TDI
2012 Q7 TDI
2004 Golf GLS TDI, Silver w/black cloth, 5-speed, 145k highway miles. Car is in perfect condition. I avg 45mpg, got 48mpg going from Richmond to NY and back to Richmond on one tank of fuel with the cruise @ 80mph. I have all records (since I have owned it) including daily mileage sheets & UOA's. It has power everything, moon roof, JVC head unit (stock Monsoon stopped recognizing CDs) with USB/Flash drive port, Amsoil By-pass filter, K&N air filter, CCV filter, Eibach sport springs, Koni yellow adjustable shocks/struts, Sachs VR6 Clutch/pressure plate, Upsolute tunning. I got my first TDI 3 years ago when my Mitsubishi EVO was my other car. My work position has changed and after 75,000 miles of TDI fun I only drive it a couple of times a month and I hate to make payments on things I can't enjoy. $12,500! In or near Richmond, VA, email, call(eroesh@hotmail.com, 804-437-3367) or PM to take a look. If you're further away, I don't mind driving if I can think of an excuse to go somewhere.

EVO&TDI

TDI
2012 Q7 TDI
Did I mention what kind of condition it is in? Except for the bird crap I saw on it this morning, fabulous! I'll wash it again for you, no worries.

earlthepearl

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 New Beetle 5M, 2004 Passat 6M, 2009 Jetta Sedan (buy back), 2010 Touareg (buy back)
Interested in your Golf

Sent PM or five (I think):confused:! I'll call you.

earlthepearl

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 New Beetle 5M, 2004 Passat 6M, 2009 Jetta Sedan (buy back), 2010 Touareg (buy back)
What Th!!!

An Audi 3.0 TDI Quattro??? Who gave it to you, and where did it come from?

EVO&TDI

TDI
2012 Q7 TDI
AOA hasn't given me permission to buy it yet...Tell me how to import it to the states and I'll steal it though.