Frank's TDI's Missed Emails..Please Try Again

Franko6

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Jetta, 99, Silver`
We all know there are problems dealing with the web and apparently there are some who find it necessary to redirect emails, blow up computers and otherwise throw blockades in the path of doing business. We even have had a website developed FOR US, where you "... have a safe place where you can air your complaints about Frank's VW TDI's...". Personally, we have never found that customers couldn't bring their problems to us directly... Let us know if you have any problems and we will work with you.

Most recently, we had about a 1/2 of a day's worth of emails redirected to a .rocketmail account. If you sent any emails to FranksTDIs@sbcglobal.net between Sunday evening, 4/4 and Monday morning, 4/5, please let me know here in a PM or resend your email. If you are contacted by someone soliciting any business that you intended to come to me, I would appreciate knowing who contacted you.

Thank you all for the position we enjoy with the TDI Club. We continue to work for the benefit of the Club and have more improvements and products.