Nolonger For Sale {Keeping}, TBoned 2015 Jetta SE $7500 or WTB donor car needing powertrain

Tech20

TDI
2015 Jetta SE 6M
Update - I have a family member that wanted Jetta. So far a parts car has been purchased, front door hung, and the B-Pillar is being pulled out so that the B pillar skin can be replaced.

-Original Post

For Sale, or WTB decent body needing a well cared for powertrain.

2015 Jetta SE 6MT
Moonrock Silver
42965 Miles
T-Boned driver's door, rear door, with damage to the front fender, and B-Pillar

Geico failed to notate the damaged FR wheel where it contacted the curb after coming to a stop after spinning 90 degrees from the impact. There is some sort of damage that caused the wheels to not point in the same direction (tie-rod or other). I haven't crawled under it to look at it. It was barely delivered to my mechanic's house today. (8 weeks after the accident) The driver's side washer nozzle went missing at the auction yard<seen in pictures links>

Blackstone used oil analysis performed every interval, switched to Motul after the delete and had much lower wear metal than oem spec'ed oil.
HotShots Secret and LX4 amongst other additives used for a vast majority of it's life.
43 lifetime MPG at 60% highway miles

Buzzken exhaust and JR Stage 2 tune done by a very well respected professional in the TDI community
Dieselgeek Panzer Plate - skidplate
Dieselgeek Sigma 6 - short shifter
Huper Optic Ceramic tint
Ceramic Coated paint
Oversized H7 AGM battery (largest I can fit, still have oem battery blanket)
2016 LED DRL headlights will be included but had been removed before accident to test DeAuto LED highs and DeAuto HID Lows in the original housings.
DeAuto LED highs - Amazing!
DeAuto HID for reflectors in the lows - extremely bright, aimed them a hair low for an out of state road trip to be safe.
2015 Hybrid Grille installed for lower coefficient of drag, have original grille

$7500 USD, may consider less with items removed.
Located in Orange Grove, TX 78372

If there isn't anyone interested in purchasing it as a whole, or I cannot find a decent body needing a powertrain, I will consider parting it out in the future.

Thank you all for your consideration,
Lonnie C. Conner
-Tech 20
Jetta Tuneberg (stole her name from someone else on the internet but I cannot recall where)

Links to pictures below

Pictures before the accident

Pictures after the accident

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
Pictures dont work at all. Link took me into the main site

Tech20

TDI
2015 Jetta SE 6M
Thank you calimustang, I did not know that I had to change the albums from private to public.
Additionally to all, the price will be negotiable as time goes by. I just don't want to sell myself short from day one.

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
welcome. she was a nice looker. shame there are way too many idiots that should NOT drive on the roads. I feel you. lost my beloved 2011 JSW I personally bought new and got rear ended on June 2018 at nearly 300k miles. she ran like new.