For sale or trade 99.5 Jetta tdi Louisville Ky area

DanjenTDI

TDI
99 Jetta gl
Throwing around the idea of selling or trading my tdi. I bought it as a commuter car but have a very short commute now and don’t necessarily need the benefits of the tdi. I’ve done a ton of maintenance to the cat since I bought it in December 2019. Rebuilt head from FrankTDI due to a broken glow plug. At that time all new gaskets, timing belt, etc etc. It has new engine mounts, rear rotors and calipers, and driver side axle. I have receipts for everything.

99.5 Volkswagen Jetta Tdi manual transmission with 155k
Black cloth interior with stock headunit, cd changer in the trunk. The car is clean and doesn’t have any cancerous rust. AC works

Bads- has some bumps and bruises as you’ll be able to see in the pictures. The worst being a ding where the rear wheel arch meets the bumper, the paint is gone and shows surface rust. The headliner is saggy. Has the common hot start issue where it will crank for a few seconds once it’s warmed up before it starts

Looking for $4000 since it’s a low mileage car with a ton of new parts in the last 2k miles. I have all the receipts for the parts and work done, over $1500 spent getting the car to be reliable transportation. I will entertain trades for manual transmission Gtis and Glis, manual transmission Honda Element AWD, 4runner, Subaru, etc. can add cash for the right trade. Located in Georgetown IN 47122, 20 min from Louisville KY. Any questions or need more info or pictures let me know. Thanks

Last edited: