For Sale - 2013 Passat SE TDI - Milwaukee

Fix_Until_Broke

Top Post Dawg
TDI
03 Jetta, 03 TT TDI
I purchased this car just after Memorial day and have tried my best to get attached to it and like it, but I just can't. I don't believe that there is anything inherently wrong with the car, it's everything it's intended to be - I just don't like it, plain and simple.

It's got all the known "minor dislikes" that some have with this car - here's my list. Just trying to be upfront with everyone - I want a happy future car owner.

The car is in perfect condition - no damage, dents, scratches, etc. Everything works, it's never been smoked in - just like it came off the showroom floor 8 weeks/2301 miles ago.

Tungsten Silver Metallic with Titan Black interior

So here's the deal - I paid $24,129 + Tax/Title/License, the car has 2301 miles on it @ $0.565/mile = $1,300.07 at the current IRS rate.
$24,129 - $1,300.07 = $22,828.93

First one with $21,750 takes it home (or I’ll deliver within reason). Cash, Cashiers Check or wait until your personal check clears the bank. Clear title in hand.

Any questions, let me know - Reply to this thread, PM or e-mail (My screen name with no spaces - (fixuntilbroke)) at gmail.com...

Last edited:

GASDAG

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS 5MT Sedan Silver, 2004 GMC Sierra i.e. no need for a wagon
Wow impressive list of your dislikes with the car. Your attention to detail is commendable. I would be semi-interested if it was Reflex not Tungsten. Best of luck with the sale.

airtimeturbo

Vendor
TDI
too many to list
Clutch click

I had one 2012 manual that had the same issue. After exploring several avenues, it turned out to be loose bolts used to attach peddle into firewall. It was an easy fix once the issue was found.

Tarbe

Veteran Member
TDI
Touareg and Sportwagon Sold to VW
Tempting. My Sportwagon was totaled yesterday.

I was in the Falls just 3 weeks ago! Timing is everything!

BlownBusa

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat SE+ DSG
I'd trade ya but that wouldn't help ;)
Bought mine for the wife but that lasted less than 2 months. Guess who's driving what! LOL

P.S. I want my Jetta back

golden01

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 VW Rabbit Truck
Bump for a nice car!

I love your car! If you know of someone who wants a 2005 MB E320 with 144k miles, then, I would be available to take on your car! Nothing wrong with my MB, I just like manual VW's better...I have a 1981 VW Caddy truck for the past six years that is just pure pleasure to work on and maintain.....Your Passat is just a fancier version of my Made in the USA truck.

I read your dislikes....however, your car will be a great fit for someone. Good luck! I will periodically check this site....super busy with other projects, like rehabbing a 2000 Honda Insight Hybrid 5MT....

Enjoy this week!

:)

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
Wow 48.3 average mpg is super impressive! And the damn thing ain't anywhere near broken in yet!

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Are you going to look into Audi?