FIS/MFA Cluster Kits, Euroswitches, DWA Sirens, Interior Monitoring, and more!

Deebeaux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf GLS
[size="+1"]2014-10-16 NOTICE: Just posting an update to help with anyone who has been trying to get ahold of me. As noted below in March of last year I got laid off and was forced to relocate. As soon as we get settled in the new town and house around June of this year my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. Fortunately it was very early and we expect a full recovery, but it's been a very long and exhausting road...not to mention expensive. Treatments are due to last into early next year and after that maybe I can resume this. I want to thank everyone that has inquired about parts, but unfortunately I've not had any time or additional income to continue to import them. I hope to resume next year sometime if there's still a market/demand for it. Thank you for your understanding. -Dave[/size]

[size="+1"]2013-03-24 NOTICE: I recently got laid off from my job, but I found a new one, however, it requires me to relocate 150 miles from my current location. This is causing me to fall a little behind in shipping/support requests. I ask everyone to bear with me and I will get to you. It is best to PM me, not post in my thread, to get my attention. Orders are shipping roughly once a week, sometime twice. Support requests are handled as quickly as I can. This "business" isn't my main income, it's a labor of love for the TDI community. I am an enthusiast just like most of you. Please bear with me. I've got plenty of satisfied customers that know I'll make it right and handle your support requests if you can bear with me. A huge thanks for everyone that has already been patient as I work through this. You guys are great! -Dave[/size]

Last edited:

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Euroswitches, DWA Sirens, Interior Monitoring (IRU)

Reserved.

Last edited:

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
I intend to keep selling cluster kits until I can't get them anymore, however I'm not sure how much stock I'll maintain. There's a waiting list for FISs, the MFAs are a little slower to move. I may only stock one at a time or something along those lines when these sell. I can always back-order one for someone if I am out of stock and they're willing to put down a deposit.

MFAs are readily available from my supplier, but the FIS units come now and again.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Back in town bump. All pending orders shipped today, anything else will ship out next business day as usual.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Bump. 2 FIS Sports coming in, those on the waiting list are being PM'd in order. Pre-paid orders will get first crack at them. Should have them in my hands within 5-7 days after pre-order, and into your hands 3-4 days after that assuming there's no hold up in customs incoming. (There isn't typically, but hey, it could happen.)

If everyone on the waiting list passes, it'll get listed here.

Christmas is coming and there's too much crap in my garage, so stay tuned for a blowout on MFA kits and MFA clusters/stalks by themselves. I don't think I've seen them as low as I plan on letting these go for. Going to be liquidating the MFA sets I've got and will not be getting anymore MFA except by special request only! This is for the half-height displays ONLY! FIS (Full Height) I will continue to get as they are available and have them to sell.

dieselfuel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI
Will these clusters fit a 2003 Audi TT? I'm kicking around the idea of doing an ALH swap.

Thanks,

df

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Unfortunately, no they will not fit. Even if it wasn't a physical limitation the clusters are often loaded with different software in terms of things like the immobilizer and what not. So even if it would bolt up, it's likely it wouldn't be able to talk to your ECU or other brains in the car.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Bump.

Update for those on waiting list in first post.

MFA BLOWOUT SALE! - Check out first post. I need to clean out the shop/house so these MFAs have to go. I need these gone, PM me if you're interested as the web site doesn't show these prices. If you're also interested in a DWA or interior monitoring kit PM me as I am offering combo deals. Savings to be had on combo deals for sure.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Bump. Still have 3 MFAs left at blow out pricing in various stages of completeness (see first post.) PM me if interested.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Consolidated everything into this thread. Will be adding more as stuff comes in and gets sorted.

Hope everyone had a good New Year! :)

Still have MFAs and Interior Monitoring kits on blow out. 2 Euroswitches left!

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
moderator bump for page reset to push locked threads off front page.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Wish I was still in the Caribbean/Back In Town bump! FIS units still have waiting list, got one coming soon, and MFAs on blowout...even lower priced for my last two partial kits! Also lowered IMS Kit pricing to $45 shipped! That's less than you can find just the sensors for in most cases! I've got about 25 kits and they're just taking up too much space in my garage.

Dave

Last edited:

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
FIS only provides a benefit worth the extra cost to a select group of users IMHO. If you have a CANBUS car (2003+) you will see an icon on the screen of each individual door that is open. This is nice. On a 2000-2002 car it will just show the driver door as open regardless of which door is open.
Just to give you heads up so you can make corrections.
It is actually 2002+ car that will have Icon of the car and it will show all doors open.
1999, 2000 and 2001 has to be modified if you using FIS cluster.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Thanks for the info. I updated my first post and gave credit to you. Now that you've mentioned this I don't think I've ever worked on an '02. Lots of 00-01 and 03s though.

Just to give you heads up so you can make corrections.
It is actually 2002+ car that will have Icon of the car and it will show all doors open.
1999, 2000 and 2001 has to be modified if you using FIS cluster.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
Bump for sale on FIS Sport kit in stock and ready to go! $499

Also a black auto-dimming rain sensing mirror with rain sensor, all black trim pieces, and necessary relay. Great mod of my favorite in my car, second only to the FIS! $150 shipped in the USA! See pictures on post #3 of this thread!

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Finally getting ready to do this upgrade to MFA Sport in my 2000 Golf. Researching the how tos today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The4ork

Veteran Member
TDI
Mk1 AHU (in progress) Mk2 GTi 8V MkIV Jetta12VR
hey a little off topic, but is it possible to get a mkIV vr6 cluster? My wifes cars lcd display stopped working it blanks out all red as soon as the car warms up, it would be nice to get a new one, have it repaired, or exchanged.

thanks

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
Successfully installed the cluster. And it is operational. Temperature readings are off by far and now my windshield washer pump is not activated by the replacement stalk.

Deebeaux

TDI
2003 Golf GLS
You've got PM. I'll get you out another stalk. PM has details on how we can correct the gauge reading.

To everyone else, PM is the best way to get ahold of me and check stock. Send me PMs if you're still interested in items.

I am in the process of relocating for my job and am running a little behind on catching up with e-mails and support requests. Please bear with me.

Dave

Successfully installed the cluster. And it is operational. Temperature readings are off by far and now my windshield washer pump is not activated by the replacement stalk.