Feeler - SF Bay Area/ NorCal fall GTG

Are you interested in attending a Fall GTG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
That's quite the situation there. Sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Let me know if there's any help I can provide. I'm willing and able. I don't know where here and there is, but if not excessive....:)

I didn't mean for you to take that seriously. I know how the storing and sorting goes. My parents are still dealing with my dad's mom's stuff from 18 months ago.
Actually my sister and I had to deal with some things from our grandmother which our mother never finished - and our grandmother passed away 29 years ago! My sister says that SHE will not leave it for her son the way it was left for us. Of course, both of the women had lived through the Great Depression, so it is understandable to keep things "just in case". However, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is called "Escrow closing"

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
How many years has it been?

I remember my first GTG, it was the infamous GTG that Pete did a record number of TBs at Jonathan's house...or was it the one where Jeff tuned my car...I dunno, been so damn long...

These many years Andrew has hosted have been amazing. I only wish I had been able to attend more of them. The early ones were some of the best. The food, the people, the camaraderie, etc.

This can happen anywhere, it really can. Although, given the problems that have cropped up, it is wise to think things through.

Meanwhile, Matt is now wrenching in his own bay! For those who must have things done, like now, or soon, consider Matt, he is very good.

I have always trusted my car to Karmakanix in Berkeley. They have always taken very good care of me and my ride. Most recently, they managed a repair to my fuse block that has solved my random crank no start issues and saved me from a far more expensive repair.

I still like European Auto Repair, in Alameda too. Albert runs a very good shop that will work on any TDI, as well Volvo, Mercedes, Porsche, and BMW. He and his people have always treated my car with respect and done good work.

I just thought I would share some viable options for those who simply can not wait.