feeler: bay area dyno day, any takers?

ducatipaso

Airhead Butcher
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
I'm preparing to dyno my 2002 before I get the Burpod Tune (and after, too).

Another user mentioned to me that it might be worth getting a quote to use the dyno for the day or a half day if there's enough folks interested.

If you're interested, reply! Let's see if we can get enough folks together to make this fun!

ducatipaso

Airhead Butcher
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
yes, user Burpod here is going to do me a custom tune but I need to sort a few things out first.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
If you post your mods and such I'd be pretty interested in seeing those and your dyno results!

ducatipaso

Airhead Butcher
TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
okay, so there's 2 people. any other takers? I'm thinking late march early april for this. even if it's just @NewTdi and me - the more the merrier!

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
i'm liking this :) wish i could be there myself :)

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
I remember when 20 plus people would show up at dyno day! What has happened? I will recruit 2 more people or at least their cars.

jlav0330

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
I might want to come with my BONE STOCK mk4 just to dyno it! I've been wanting to drive up to NorCal... I've heard and seen pics that the hills in East Bay are PEAK Windows XP right now and was maybe going to do a solo driving trip up there!

jlav0330

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Yeah, are we doing this in April? I do have a few weekends available but I would like to lock this down ASAP to come up there.