Feeler: 2010 Golf TDI DSG White/Charcoal

Jetpilot2112

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Just seeing who is interested...

White exterior / gray or charcoal cloth interior

• Columbus, OH area
  • 42k miles, mostly highway (I know everyone says that, but it's true)
  • I am the 2nd owner, bought the car from a dealer in FL
  • Car's previous owner was a VW employee 1-yr lease
  • All service and recalls/campaigns complied with

Reason for selling: Baby on the way, so looking to save some money and get into a MkIV. As my handle and avatar imply, I am a pilot so I am having a hard time justifying the monthly payment on this car seeing as I drive it 25 minutes down the highway and park it at the airport for four days at a time. It makes me really sad to sell this car, and it is hands down the BEST tdi I've ever owned, but this is a pragmatic decision.

The only things wrong with the car are cosmetic: There is some light bumper rash on the rear bumper ledge from someone's shopping cart at Kroger (I saw it happen, couldn't run fast enough to stop it from happening (It's not that bad, I'll provide pics if and when the sale becomes official)). And the driver's seat left bolster has some threads fraying. Again, not bad and it was like that when I bought that car. My theory is the previous owner wore jeans and the brass studs were catching the fabric.

Well, there ya have it. Like I said, I'll be providing pics if and when the sale becomes official.

Thanks

highhilltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta GLS
Might be an interested player. I'm an hour east of cow-town. PM me if you decide to sell.

Jetpilot2112

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Where exactly? Moved here not long ago so I'm unfamiliar.. :eek:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

highhilltdi

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Jetta GLS
Cowtown is Columbus. I'm around Zanesville...an hour east on 70. Or fly heading straight off Runways 10R/10L for 12 minutes in most any jet. :D I'm a tire kicker for sure at this point...just thinking about getting back into a TDI. Newer one's scare me but I don't want to start out with something at 100k+ either.

Jetpilot2112

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Ohhh.. ZZV :) yeah I know where that is... I have some local people looking but am going out of town til tues. Will let you know next week if we can meet up.

Jetpilot2112

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Just picked up an '01 Golf. So the 2010 is for sale! Who's interested out there?

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Price and pics? Looking to replace a corolla and this might fit the bill.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
That's half of the question. Althoug we all know how the Golf should look and operate, what do you want for it?

Jetpilot2112

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Yes I was aware that I hadn't responded with a price. I have a life. And I work 14-16 hour days so I appreciate your patience.
First $18,499 takes it. That comes out to $1300 below blue book.
Someone asked about extended warranty but I'm not sure why...there is factory warranty remaining.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I was told that we had too many other things to worry about than another car at this time. Good luck on the sale. Sounds like a great price.