FEELER 2000 Jetta GLS TDI 96k Miles in SF Bay Area

mrfeb14

TDI
formerly 2000 Jetta GLS
I bought my 2000 Jetta GLS TDI February 2010 as a replacement to a car i was leasing and to become my daily driver for my long commute to work.
Here is the posting for the car that I purchased from it's original owner http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=271433&highlight=canjetta

Things to note, A diesel geek deluxe 100K timing belt kit was installed by a Phoenix AZ forum trusted shop by the original owner (I have receipt) before I purchased it as well as fresh synthetic oil change and filter . The car now has approximately 96,000 miles (I had the Odomoter changed to read miles instead of Kilometers with VagCom at SF Bay area GTG in March 2010). New Michelin tires were put on the car this spring and have approximately 3000 miles. I have also had a Diesel Geek skid plate installed by Tomas Sport Tuning in Berkeley CA and at that time they changed the fuel fileter approximately 87K miles. I recently changed the oil at 94k miles using Bora Parts oil change kit. I upgraded the radio with VW Volk-L bluetooth single CD double DIN unit (original radio and cubby will go with car)

It is currently my daily driver buy my circumstances have changed and won't be commuting 80+ miles a day.

I will take pictures soon but other than needing a good washing it looks exactly the same as it did 17 months ago in the posting in the link above.

Asking $6,500 obo.

Last edited: