FED UP with my disintegrating Jetta- Suing for lemon buyback & compensation!!

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
As some may know I bought a new Jetta nearly 5 years ago as an investment for
taxicab contractorship. Currently it has served some 20,000 customers over 295,000
miles. The usage is averaging about 30 mph, with a 50/50 city/highway ratio.

We all know how cheap and crappy the materials and construction of the MK6 are, and with this photographic
proof I state my testimony as to the sheer disappointment I have with the car they sold
me. These shocking photos illustrate how horrifyingly ugly these material components
get after just a little bit of usage.

Example 1:

Gear shifter boot: Notice the pin holes in it from being folded and unfolded just a million
times? I went to the dealer and demanded a new one on their dime and they told me
"We consider that normal wear and tear" - Can you believe that?! The nerve! :eek:

Example 2:

Right rear passenger carpet: This is where most customers sit. I am ashamed how
just how tatty the edge of the factory carpet mat has become after a mere 40,000 feet
step on it. The monster mat they gave me for free at purchase (some favor, huh?)
is part of the culprit, as somehow the idiot engineers can't make a simple custom-shaped
rubber protection mat that doesn't slip whenever people do that planking thing they do
when reaching into a pocket for money when seated in a car. They should think of THAT,
not, not, whatever the hell they do there….:confused:

Example 3:

Right rear passenger seat-to-jamb trim: This is the most traumatizing of all….these
unsightly scratches where the seatbelt buckle slams into after every passenger. They
knew this panel is in the line of such fire, why make out of such a flimsy material? Because
they are cheap jerks, that's why. :mad:

It goes beyond this, for example, you know I had to spend $300 on rear brakes for the
car after just 280,000 miles? The fronts probably won't even make it to 400,000. :rolleyes:

So obviously they have played me for a fool and commited egregious fraud and I will be
fileing a lawsuit with the state, the Feds, the EU (and all their under agencies) plus interpol,
the UN and Judge Judy. I demand they buyback the car for all of the purchase, interest,
maintenance and repair plus mental distress. This is only way they will make this right
and I will never buy another VW again! I'm also going to make them buy me a new car
from one of their competitors, like AUDI and they will be responsible for anything that
ever goes wrong with it for the 40 years I thought my VW would last without dismantling itself
into the heap of junk it has become.

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
I think that VW should wash & wax it for you, on a weekly basis of course. Just to promote customer goodwill, especially since you have such a low mileage car that hardly ever sees use.

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Came in expecting a juicy VW smear campaign, left laughing... Good Job Dozenspeed!!

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Thanks for all the comments folks. :)

Just wanted to bring some levity to things in these dark times! :rolleyes:

JB05

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Golf,2005,anthracite blue
You almost had me going there for a brief moment. Happy belate April Fools Day.

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
I feel your pain. My wife has 40+ years on the clock since I married her and guess what? She does not look like or have the "willingness" she did when I married her. I would give her back to her parents, but guess what? The went out of business and died.:D

Conrad -JSW

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW DSG
I feel your pain. My wife has 40+ years on the clock since I married her and guess what? She does not look like or have the "willingness" she did when I married her. I would give her back to her parents, but guess what? The went out of business and died.:D
40+ years eh? Can you trade her in for two 20 year olds? ;)