F/S: 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI S DSG- SF, Ca 106k/mi $10,500

hillmatic

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI
I'm looking to sell my 2015 TDI S DSG Sportwagen.
I don't WANT to sell it, I really enjoy driving it. But I need to save money so the Mrs. and I are going down to 1 vehicle while we ride out the rest of the school year working from home. The elimination of a car payment and insurance will help us a lot.

I drove roughly 125-150 mi/day, 5 days a week+ from SF to South San Jose since I purchased it. The 106k are almost entirely freeway miles.

It has been maintained by Chris at http://autowerkstat.com/ at every service interval. There are no mechanical flaws or service issues.
I had a wheel bearing and a DEF pump replaced under warranty.
Driver's side door has a dent in the corner from a cyclist. Does not leak water nor noise.

Asking 10,500. Make an offer.

Putting up pics this afternoon.

Last edited:

slowmike

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon SEL TDI, 2015 Audi A3 Prestige TDI with Comma3 selfdrive system.
Does it have the driver's assistance package? If it does, can you pm me the vin?

RexNICO

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Tiguan, 2011 Q7

hillmatic

TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI
Thanks everyone.

I sold it yesterday to a nice Frenchman.
I wish I would've tried to sell it months ago since I basically stopped driving it for 6 months, but he should be pretty stoked on it.

The dent in the door really freaked some people out. I got 9k for it. It paid off my loan, barely.

I'm curious to know who you think got the best of the sale, me or the buyer?

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
There was a forum member in Iowa selling his SEL Golf a while ago - last listed price before he sold it was $10,500, I think. Given that the MSRP delta between S and SEL was over $10,000 when new...I think you did fairly well.