Entire TDI family named "Worst Foreign Car Engine Of All Time"

jmodge

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 5speed daily commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/502's backroad cruiser
I like to visit that area but I could never live there, I prefer peanuts roasted to boiled

jmodge

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 5speed daily commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/502's backroad cruiser
Yes, they’re everywhere. There is a small place on 19 just south of 52 by Holiday that serves up a great meal. Lots of small smokehouses

Harrysalvatore1989

TDI
Cheaty 2.0L VW Diesel
Apparently Florida has a new 'Florida man' to keep the rest of us entertained. (y)

But seriously, what is it about a state 3000 miles away from you that has you posting your political trash in this forum? Do they owe you money?
That's what I call pollution!
I absolutely agree!)

Dannyboy

Veteran Member
TDI
I just noticed - why isn't the Hyundai/Kia Theta engine listed here? Maybe they think that having engines that seize or catch fire is a good asset...
Excat reason why my misses sold the kia and got a mk7 golf. Every single cold start could smell strong odor of fuel. Never found the cause after lots of searches. Thought it was exhaust fumes initially but caught it one day coming from engine bay.
I'd rather a leaky coolant pump on a mk7 than a engine fire on a kia, considering shes still uneasy about engine fires after her 2010 honda civic burst into flames while driving.