Engine stalling, random stop and not start after 2.0 CRD

JustDawee

TDI
2.0 CRD
Hi everyone,
I have a Dodge Caliber 2.0 CRD with BSY code engine.
It has a VW engine so that's why I'm asking here.

PICTURE

Recently we had a service because my clutch is not working because of the hydraulic slave cylinder inside the transmission. We also bought new clutch sett with the dual mass flywheel.

After that replacement, we have an issue where the car sometimes stops (stalling) on idle, and you can't start the car again. After that happens, the car start only if you take off the battery terminals and the connector from the ECU. No error codes whatsoever, the car was working before the flywheel replacement, now it's sometimes works sometimes not.

I searched for this problem, asked people in some other forums, some people said it's probably the crankshaft position sensor, maybe it is, but I asked here if someone had the same issue and could help.

If its the crankshaft pos. sensor then it can only be replaced with the transmission removal again or it can be accessed from the outside?
I researched some PDTDI VAG forums where an engineer said there is a oil seal behind the flywheel and on that seal there is a magnet and that magnet tells the sensor the position.

PICTURE

Maybe this seal is misaligned during the replacement?