Engine package 1.9Tdi 230 Ps / 1.9Tdi PD 250Ps

StingrayRT

Veteran Member
TDI
AUDI A6 2.7Tdi Avant Quattro
Complete kit for upgrade stock 1.9Tdi or PD to full power 230Ps Tdi beast with two programable maps for everyday driveability....it use special turbo based on GT 2052V but with hybrid compressor, pulsed SS equal lenght SS manifold 4-1, SS 76!! mm down pipe, 76 mm accelerator manifold for turbo, biggest possible FMIC, 63 or 70mm exhaust pipe from down pipe to rear exhaust, titanium drag-racer muffler, high volume inlet manifold, carbon air box - relocation to place of stock IC, race 520 injectors (delivering over 180% of fuel)....

Kit for 1.9Pd use a bigger hybrid GT2559V and additional ECU for corrections of ijectors...full power to 250Ps acceptable is 290Ps over 650Nm!!

Additional ALS Anti-Lag-System for diesel car is possible.....

Many many more mods....please specify what you need...

Jaco

Veteran Member
TDI
Polo 1.4 TDi , 04 , black
MAx tuning ,were are you located ?

Can you tell us some about the internal engine mods done to accomadate these power levels. What pistons , rods , crank , cam , cylinderhead , pump ,etc...

StingrayRT

Veteran Member
TDI
We have tested our Seat Leon 1.9Tdi PD 4x4 and find a 550Ps (with NOS) level if the rods have been broken....than a 290-300Ps can be achieved without modification of rods, piston we also use 2 diferent maps switchable from dashboard than if you want full power only SWITCH-IT!! This will help car everyday driveablity.

Slave2school

Top Post Dawg
TDI
99.5 used to at least...
What is the stock output of the Leon's 1.9TDI, if it is a 150 then you already have a beefier bottem end and lower compression ratio from slightly different pistons if I am not mistaken, and that power would make our car's fly to pieces.

DeathEngine

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 NB
What is the stock output of the Leon's 1.9TDI, if it is a 150 then you already have a beefier bottem end and lower compression ratio from slightly different pistons if I am not mistaken, and that power would make our car's fly to pieces.
Who would like to test this theory!

Jaco

Veteran Member
TDI
Polo 1.4 TDi , 04 , black
If you start with an 150HP engine, 230-250HP might be ok.

But a 90HP VE TDi , no way you can get 230-250HP reliably without MAJOR engine mods.

StingrayRT

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes we have made a stock 110Ps to 180Ps just with the adding a bigger IC and Race 520 injectors, ECU re-mapping....we have modified also the intake tract.

Yes stock power 110Ps can be without expensive mods over 200Ps

Aligator

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
AGR, AVF, AMF, BLB
Yes we have made a stock 110Ps to 180Ps just with the adding a bigger IC and Race 520 injectors, ECU re-mapping....we have modified also the intake tract.
On a stock turbo ???

BTW what is the best 1/4 mile ET for the 550PS Leon ?

mkosem

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf TDi
I'm interested too, what turbo are you using? I'd think you'd need at least a GT1749V or a GT1749VB for that kind of power...

--Matt

StingrayRT

Veteran Member
TDI
I have forget we always make a minimum 2 ECU programs (race/street) switchable from dashboard...you don´t need 600Nm for everyday driving.....

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
No way no how 180hp with the vnt15 , how much would this setup cost and what do you get in total for 180hp from 110hp.
And the same for the 230hp the complete setup and price, and for the 250hp pd setups are you saying this is from the standard 100hp version if so max tuning you must be having a girrafe.........

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
And have you got me a picture of that seat's engine may yet cheers, oh its good policy to answer peoples questions not just think of a hp number and add it to your next post

Piranha

Veteran Member
TDI
golf 2000 Flash Red
OK!!!!
200 hp from a PD150 engine i've seen with just chip and little more,
but from a 110 with stock turbo?????
BULLSHIT!!!!

Max tuning, before you continue trying to amuse these people show some proof, cause you're acting dumb!!

Sorry if I broke any rules, but i've just had enough of this bull!!!!